I'M BACK BISCUITS! 🌸

I'm sorry for posting this Xmas special so late but now It's a new years + late Xmas special uwu

Here is my little story~! 💝

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Just a Mask

Maya Hearts. "Who is she?" You may ask. Maya was a descendant of Cupid, the god of love and affection. "She must be royalty!" you may think and well she is. But in this universe there were alot of descendants of gods. Like Hailey Grim, a descendant of Hades or Tion Blitz a descendant of Thor. Every of them had their own kingdom. The kingdom of Hearts, the kingdom of hell and the kingdom of Thunder. (Plays Thunder from imagine dragons, sorry.)

Every of these descendants had powers of their gods, except Maya. She was born without powers, her younger sister June was born with them. With these powers the descendants would protect their kingdoms and fight with them. Hailey had the power of fire, Tion the power of thunder and lightning (Weather?). June had the power to summon "the bow of love" It was a bow that could make ppl fall for eachother or well kill, with different type of arrows though.

Maya was hated by most of the kingdom, Maya was useless to them. But being the first born, she must be the next queen. Maya's parents have been attacked in a war between the hell kingdom and heart kingdom. Since that they never been seen.

Maya was now used to have a pretty image of their kingdom. They made her as pretty as possible and made her behave like an angel. Yes "made" she got slapped and hit every time she made a mistake. They even starved her so she has a pretty figure.

"Humans are dumb creatures, they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. They don't even notice when someone is hurting behind the mask of a pretty face."

(The picture on the left is what she used to look)

"They just see the charming smiles and pretty looks."

"Nobody understands

"Nobody understands.."