CHAPTER 1⃣3⃣

/// Alyssa's POV///

Before I could react to Sam he was tackled to the ground. Jackson was on top of him, they were punching each other.

Me, " STOP! STOP!!" I screamed trying to shove Jackson off. They rolled around punching until it got really bad.

Te both shifted to a black and brown wolf. They were snarling and biting each other. I jumped in front of them phasing into my white/golden wolf form.

Me, " YOU BOTH STOP IT! THIS INSTANT! STOP FIGHTING!!" I yelled.

All the wolves were still and quiet. The black and brown wolf separated to either side of me. The black wolf snarled at the brown wolf and took a step closer.

Me, " THAT WAS AN ORDER MISTER!" I snapped at the black wolf.

Sam, " ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR ALPHA IN THAT TONE?!" He snarled.

Me, " YES! I AM TALKING TO THE ALPHA IN THIS TONE! NOW I ORDERED YOU TO BACK AWAY AND STOP FIGHTING! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR??!?" I shouted.

Jackson, " He was kissing you against your will. I had to put a stop to that." he explained.

Sam, " I can kiss her when ever I want because she is my freaking mate! Not your!"

Jackson, " You rejected her! And now you call her your mate!"

Me, " Stop it both of you!"

Sam, " She has a choice to choose. Me or this loser." They both looked at me. I honestly didn't know who to choose.

Me, " I don't know who to choose." I said sadly.

Sam growled and ran off, Jackson looked at me hurt fully and took off too but in the other direction.