The Eleventh Hour Pt. 5

"Doctor? We're at the hospital, but we can't get through" Amy says, the Doctor looks down at the phone briefly.

"Look in the mirror" he replies.

"Look in the mirror? Haha! Uniform. Are you and {Y/N} on your way?"

"Yes."

"You're going to need a car."

"Don't worry, we've commandeered a vehicle" {Y/N} says looking at the Doctor as he drives the firetruck.

"Are you in?" {Y/N} asks a short time later.

"Yep," Amy replies "but so's Prisoner Zero."

"You need to get out of there," the Doctor says.

"Amy? Amy, what's happening?" {Y/N} asks.

"Amy, talk to us!" the Doctor says.

"We're in the coma ward, but it's here. It's getting in."

"Which window are you?"

"What, sorry?"

"Which window?"

"First floor, on the left, fourth from the end" Amy gets a text from Rory's phone. 'Duck!' She and Rory do, and the fire engine ladder comes crashing through the window. {Y/N} and the Doctor enter through the window.

"Right! Hello. Are we late? No, three minutes to go. So still time" the Doctor says.

"Time for what, Time Lords?"

"Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat. Nobody dies" {Y/N} says.

"The Atraxi will kill me this time. If I am to die, let there be fire."

"Ok. You came to this world by opening a crack in space and time. Do it again. Just leave" the Doctor says.

"I did not open the crack."

"Somebody did."

"The cracks in the skin of the universe, don't you two know where they came from? You don't, do you?" she changes to a little girl's voice "the Doctor and {Y/N} in the TARDIS don't know. Don't know. Don't know!" and back to the adult voice "the universe is cracked. The Pandorica will open. Silence will fall."

"And we're off! Look at that. Look at that!" the Doctor points the clock which says 0:00 "yeah, I know, just a clock. Whatever. But do you know what's happening right now? In one little bedroom, mine and {Y/N}'s team are working. Jeff and the world. And do you know what they're doing? They're spreading the word all over the world, quantum fast. The word is out. And do you know what the word is? The word is Zero. Now, me, if I was up in the sky in a battleship, monitoring all Earth communications, I'd probably take that as a hint. And if I had a whole battle fleet surrounding the planet, I'd be able to track a simple old computer virus to its source in, what, under a minute? The source, by the way, is right here" there is a bright light outside.

"Oh! And I think they just found us!" {Y/N} says.

"The Atraxi are limited. While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me. They've tracked a phone, not me."

"Yeah, but this is the good bit. I mean, this is my favorite bit. Do you know what this phone is full of? Pictures of you. Every form you've learned to take, right here. Ooo, and being uploaded about now. And the final score is, no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?" {Y/N} looks at the Doctor "oh, I'm never saying that again. Fine."

"Then I shall take a new form."

"Oh, stop it. You know you can't. It takes months to form that kind of psychic link" the Doctor says.

"And I've had years" Amy collapses.