Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Have you ever, felt like you have three heads and a tail. Because that's how I felt when I walked to the school entrance Monday morning. Their eyes were drilling in my head. As I run/walk to the nurse's office, it was kind of my safe haven I glance myself in the mirror twice to find I am my normal looking girl : wearing a Nightwish t shirt and some ripped jeans and boots. Maybe I did look different from other girls who wear high heels and clothes that show a lot of cleavage, but I thought they were used to my rock, tomboyish and my keep it to myself look.

To my journey to go to my first class, I could just relax and wonder the halls since I knew pretty well that children wont come in these halls before the second bell. Not even the "nerds" abuse of the word, because they don't deserve the title but they do deserve wannabe bitch nerd bozos because they do have the brains don't get me wrong, but they are ready to let their brain go, when the popularity spotlight notice them. And trust me when I say you don't wont to mess with them for starters they got connection and the half of the student body are "nerds" and last not least they are bitches with brain no good can come to that.

As my brains was to busy thinking, I didn't felt my self being snatched to the janitor's closet. As my eyes were adjusting to the dim light, that was coming from bulb dangling from the ceiling. I could see a figure, I couldn't possible miss it with that highlighters coming from the uniform. As she turn on another switch, I could see much better, in her brown eyes I could a hint of sadness and confusion which wasn't like her she usually be a cheering and smiles even when we use to be best friends. April and I used best friends, now we are more like friends. It was the third year,in the middle of the second semester and I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

April was a goth like me. And deep down I think she still one of us. April changed her perspective when in the third year was announced the new lady bug, of Jacques Savoy which at that time was the co captain.She started changing, I confronted her about it "being the co-captain lady bug everybody except you to be the best, they are expecting me to transform from the ugly duckling to a beautiful duck and I don't know how I will do it. I can't win a lost battle, these people are closed minded. "

The pressure finally, got to her and as they put it "the ugly duckling turn into a beautiful swam "because they believe to feel beautiful and accepted you have to change your whole look, I don't blame them they probably grew up watching fairytales, that means they watched cinderella. and cinderella is all about change yourself to be noticed, and unless you were a diamond necklace you're no better than the dead. She changed but at the end of final game, he threw her like a piece of trash, at least some of them had manners the cheerleaders offered her a place since some of the cheerleaders were going to college. And than Jack Matthews came along he was just a football player but unlike his co- captain he didn't used her and threw her like yesterday trash.

Me and April we have change our perspective, April wants to live in the moment party like there is no tomorrow, I enjoy parting at the right time and moment but with my kind of people. I hate mixing up with people who they give no values to themselves taking life as a roller coaster without giving a dam about who they are going to hurt and that include themselves giving life no meaning.

But, she was always that way, she never liked to judge unless she seen it with her own eyes, and for know she's getting her wild life out of her system, so when collage come which is around the corner she gets her nerd/goth character back on and leave the wild side for the weekends.

We are still close friends, she is kind of my spy, she tells me all about the gossip and I tell her what's happening in the group every time the comes for a sleepover, yes we still do the sleepover thing but in town we act like strangers especially in school lets just say our principal and pride wont allow us.

As I came back from memories lane, I still see bags under her eyes from lack of sleeping, and stress and sadness covering her brown eyes. She was mumbling something, and trying to

practice some sort of speech.

" Ok,Levana ... I been practicing how to tell you this."

" Levana, you never call me Levana so it must be serious"

" Well you know how last Saturday there was the party"

" I don' t know how, I am involved in all of this"

" You and your impatience, well you must know how last year there was a little bit of problems, well this year they doubled checked and I tripled check that your name wasn't there"

"Get to the point, the first bell is soon is going to ring "

"Well like removing a bandage I must make it quick, YOU ARE A ...ladybug I don't how but your name was picked"

" WHAT! That's not very funny, not very nice joke April, but your lying is getting better"

"It's not a joke, didn't you see something strange this morning, everyone staring at you ?"

"Well it does make a little sense. Who is the player, so can scare him. So he wont play, and I don't have to kiss him"

" Well that's a little bit more difficult than that, since the victim is the one and only Jaques Savoy"

"The Captain... well that will be difficult but one way or another I get my way."

" Remember, the coach will not let anyone hurt his star players and the principal isn't on your side, you know how the WHOLE SCHOOl AND THE TOWN are all obsess with football."

" But unlike you, my parents are on my side and they don't really care, about football to be exact they don't care about what happens in town. And honestly they can't force me."

"Knowing you, you will get your way,but don't be over your confident, he knows you are challenge and he will do anything to win"

As the first bell ring, I made it just in time in class as the second bell ring rang.

...............