death // henry bowers

y/n was sitting on the couch reading a book, lost in her own world until, BANG BANG BANG! "ugh! i'm coming!" she sat up and the banging continued. "jesus christ." she mumbled to herself. she opened the door to see a startled and bloody henry. "oh my god." she covered her mouth with her left hand, her right still holding the doorknob. "i-i." he couldn't finished the sentence, he broke down in tears. his knees buckled and he nearly fell to the ground.

y/n grabbed him and put his arm around her shoulder. giving him support while walking up the stairs to his room. who's blood is this? is this his? god i hope it isn't. is it someone else's? is it his dads?

she guided him to her room and sat him down on her bed. she went to the bathroom to grab some medical supplies and a rag to wash him up. when she came back he was looking down at his hands. "henry? wha-" he looked up and interrupted her. "i killed my dad." she dropped everything once she heard those four words. she rushed over to him and sat down next to him.

he began to cry again. she pulled him close to her. her hands wrapped around him gave henry a feeling of warmth and safety. when he was around her, he felt like nothing mattered except for the girl in front of him. he loved her. she was his angel. he had no way of telling her, she was only a girl in the bowers gang. what if she didn't feel the same way? would she leave the gang?

"y/n....." he whispered but she shushed him. "shh, you don't have to explain. just let it all out." she whispered. slowly running her hands through his hair.

"no. y/n, i need to explain something else." he lifted up from her warmth. she grabbed the wet rag and began to clean the blood off his skin. he couldn't get the words out. she just kept cleaning, let him take his time and breathe. he looked into her soft y/e/c eyes. watching her soft hands clean his rough hands. "i," he cleared his throat, "i, i love you." she looked up at his blue eyes. "really?" she seemed shocked but there was a hint of happiness in her eyes. "y-yeah. it's okay if y-" she cut off the rest of his sentence with her lips on his. closing the space between them. he slinked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, as her arms slinked around his neck. it wasn't a rough kiss, it was soft, passionate, and loving.

eventually, they pulled away for air. "i love you too, henry bowers." she smiled from ear to ear as he pulled her into another kiss. "good." he mumbled into the kiss.

~~~~~~

yup. that one was sorta sweet. i plan on doing a happy one for patrick because his have been pretty sad. again, if you want a story just request one! alright. bye.