MAGCON (chapter 2)

We were walking to school and we saw a park. He put me on his back and he ran to the park. "Were gonna be late for school" I said while giggling. "Who cares" He said. He threw me on a swing and started pushing me. We were late for school... but I was with Matt so it was better. "Let's go" He said. He picked me up and he put me on his back and walked me to school. We were in front of the school and he placed me on a bench. "Your a cutie" he said. "You to" I said while blushing. He kissed me on the cheek. I kissed him on his lips.

He hugged me tight.

He held my hand as he walked me to my locker. "They said heres your locker" He said while looking at the paper. He opened my locker. "So what classes do you do?" I asked while putting some of my books in my locker. " The same ones as you!" he said while closing my locker. He walked my to math. "Hey" he whispered and passed me a note. I read it and it said ' I love you, will you be mine?' I shook my head as yes. He smiled.

It was the end of the day. Matt Came running up to me and hugged me tight. "Finally school is done" I said while putting on my school bag. " What do you want today?" He asked while still hugging me. "I dont know, baby" I said while he kissed my cheek. I smiled. I went on his back and we ran to the mall. "Do you need to buy anything?" He said while he opened the door to the mall. "No, i'm just hungry" I said while pointing at TacoBell.