JUNE 2017

Sista Sista

Members: Sofia Carson (Bestie), Maya Bari (Better Twin)

Better Twin: we need to talk

Better Twin: ....

Better Twin: Sofia

Better Twin: Sofia

Better Twin: SOFIA

Bestie: WHAT

Bestie: oh my god this better be good bc you woke me up

Better Twin: me and Thomas kissed...

Bestie: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bestie: what happened? Was it slow? Was it fast? Is he a good kisser?

Bestie: Tell me everything!

Better Twin: come over?

Bestie: sure

Better Twin: and bring the wine!

Bestie: obviously, it's already in my hand

Better Twin: you're the best

Bestie: I know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paced the floor nervously, my thumb floating over my lips. I glanced at the clock for what seemed like the twentieth time in the last ten minutes. It was still 1:20 am and Sofia still wasn't here. I groaned and began to pace again until I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to it and threw it open. In the hallway stood Sofia with a bottle of wine in one hand and a huge grin on her face. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my apartment. She squealed with delight and quickly sat down on the couch as I closed the door. I huffed and wiped my tired eyes as I joined her on the couch.

I held my face in my hands as I spoke, "I fucked everything up." Sofia frowned as she scooted closer to me and rubbed circles on my back.

"No you didn't M." She set the bottle of wine on the table and pulled me into a hug. I quickly hugged her back.

I pulled away and wiped the tears form my eyes, "yes I did."

She sighed, "Why don't you take me through what happened."

I nodded, sniffling. "So he brought Chinese over and we were eating it and watching a movie. And I guess we were kind of cuddling on the couch and I think he was about to kiss me but I'm not quite sure. Then my brother called so I answered the phone and after Thomas said he should get going because it was getting late. I walked him to the door and I really wanted to kiss him but instead I just kissed his cheek. He left and then came back a minute later because he forgot his jacket but I literally just grabbed his collar and kissed him."

Sofia had a huge smile on her face, "Maya honey. Did he kiss you back?" I nodded and she let out a small laugh, "babe you're fine. He really likes you and came over to cheer you up and kissed you back. When did this happen?"

"Today." My voice was quiet

"Today?!" Sofia shot back. I bit my lip and nodded sheepishly, "How long ago?"

"He left at midnight."

"You guys didn't... you know..." She let the sentence hang in the air and I blushed heavily.