Chapter 8 Did I get in?

When we got there i was really nervous. And excited. But mostly nervous.

When i went in the first person i saw was Ginny. She waved so i waved back.

Oh. My. God. Ginnifer Goodwin knows who i am. Holy crap.

Then i saw robbie. He walked towards me.

"Hey Liz!" He says. "Hello Bella."'

"Hi!" Bella and me say in sync.

"Good luck!" He says. "If they have brains youll get in.

"Thanks robbie." I say with a blush. "Well its about 2:00 so i have to go. I'll see you tonight!"

"Bye love!" He says as he walks away.

"He called you love." Bella says while giggling.

"I know." I say.

Maybe i shouldnt have said yes. I almost feel as if im leading him on.

"I should go. I say. Go meet other celebrities!" (Bella is one tho duh)

Then i walked up to Adam and Eddies office and see a girl walking out of there with a tear running down her face. At first i felt bad.... Until she pulled out the middle finger at me.

"Bitch." I mummur.

As i walk in my stomach feels like all the butterflys are exploding right now. Im so nervous.

Then i see them.

"Hello again Elisabeth!" Adam said.

"We had a tough choice," Adam said,

"But," Eddie said,

"WE CHOSE YOU!" They said happily in sync.

I felt like screaming. I was. On the inside of course.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Were glad to have you on the team!" Eddie said.

"So heres your schedule," Adam said,

"And heres this," Eddie said giving me a piece of paper with a code on it.

"Give this to Colin O' Donoghue." He'll give you a ID tomorrow." They said.

"Ok!" Thank you so much guys!"

"Oh and one more last thing, talk to Jennifer Morrison and ask her about our daily contests!"

"Okay! Again, thank you so much! Bye!"

"Bye Kiddo."

__________________________________