Introduction

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝When people hold you and you can't feel how your skin warms under their touch— you know you've grown numb.

Numb to Love.❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SYNOPSIS

Someone broke into her home. Someone took everything she ever loved within the walls, with that, they took all of her.

Finding ways to fill the empty rooms, to create noise within the lonely walls, she became hollow. Repainting the walls and replacing the furniture helped hide what once was but all was empty.

Until one day, realisation hit.

Loving someone was a home, but with loving someone came pain and heart ache.

Making love to someone was different because as the sun came up and the warmth of a person evaporated, you were free to leave. No heart ache, not pain because it wasn't a love...

It was just a home for the lonely. Where sturdy walls blocked out the chill of the world and where soft hands held the broken pieces of ones heart together, for a few golden hours.

Colin McKinin's hands however, were already cut open, bleeding and scarring.

Because in the end, A broken vase can't hold crushed flowers.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

C A S T

[Please do not feel obliged to use my cast when you read this story]

|Colin McKinin
played by, Lucky Blue Smith|

|Colin McKininplayed by, Lucky Blue Smith|

|Wonder Parker
played by, any ideas?|

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

+1 year to [book 1] How to Punch Soren McKinin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Characters will be mentioned from the first book and family will not be explained as it has been done throughly in the prior book.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Updating schedule
・As soon as possible

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

*SPOILERS
from the previous book are within this story*

A/N

Back at it again! I write about people who are misjudged a lot, don't I? I guess, a part of me is trying to bring justice for those who don't have a voice and to share worlds that we didn't know existed.

I am honoured that you decided to read this book and hopefully make it to the end. I am so grateful if you decide to read, vote or comment.

Hopefully I can influence your view on this world positively and help provide a view of a person you may not have liked or judged in the past so you can 'walk in their shoes' for a wee bit.

To my silent readers, you do not have to vote or comment but if you want me to update or you loved a part simply put a "❤" and I will know and hopefully give you something to smile about with chapters to come.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Started:   30/12/2017
Ended:       — /—/—