E i g h t e e n

Lance hummed happily as he folded blankets thinking his day with Keith, he liked spending time with him. Despite homophobes on earth, this is space, Lance could be whoever he wanted to be without anyone saying otherwise. No neighbors from kindergarten to bring up bad memories. No false rumors around highschool. Chloe is still young, he could make a life and raise her where ever in space.

His small town wasn't to keen on different sexualities, either your treated differently in little ways like not being invited to things, or in school you get actually harassed. Like Lance himself...

It was until this year he was finally able to defend himself from training for garrisons at the gym and home, but he could hide himself better with being bisexual, he could have a girlfriend and no one would judge him even if he could secretly have a boyfriend behind her back, saying guys night. More like gays night.

But there where humans still, and maybe alien species where same as earth customs. Maybe not. Maybe some didn't care... Maybe Keith didn't ca-

Lance shook his head snapping himself out of his thoughts and rubbed his blushing face.

It all felt wrong...

It was wrong for growing feelings, and he knew better. Lance needed to focus on Chloe, not some dumb guy-guyzzzz... Shit.

Lances heart lurched when he heard the door slam behind him and heard yelling or worried cries.

"Lotor! Lotor let us in!" It was Ezor and other voices.

"Sir?" He saw Lotor leaning against the wall sitting.

But he was covered in blood...

"Prince Lotor!" Lance ran to his side and Lotor breathed softly with his eyes closed as blood stuck his white hair to his skin.

"Lance!" Ezor called to him.

"I got it Ezor," Lance gulped with widen eyes hoping she could hear.

"Sir?" Lance whispered kneeling down next to him. Lotor seemed to no listen to him as his chest heaved heavily but his breaths came out soft but quick.

"Sir, look at me," Lance placed a hand slowly on his shoulder and Lotor smacked his hand away and grabbed Lance by the neck slamming him against the metal wall with a thud.

Lance started to hyperventilate staring at Lotor in horror while Lotor was breathing quicker and harsher now as he skipped a few breaths.

"L-Lotor?" Lance placed a hand on his wrist with wide eyes.

Lotor let go quickly with his hands trembling and scooted away from him as his body shook.

"Lotor, talk to me," Lance crawled over grabbing both of his wrists with worried eyes making Lotor look at him. His eyes where full of adrenaline and battle and defense...

"Lance, t-this, it's not mine, it's not mine," Lotor rasped as Lance helped him up and Lance looked at the blood smearing on his own skin.

"Come on," he led him to the bathroom and Lotor limped with him. He closed the bathroom door and let Lotor lean against the counter as Lance started a bath.

"A bath?" Lotor questioned and Lance nodded as he found liquid scents and sniffed a few. Some weren't even recognizable earth scents. He grabbed a familiar one that was relaxing to him at least. Lavender and jasmine petals.