Part 14 - We're not even started

Avalana skylar Valerie

The words about dad is going to announce our engagement is really surprised me out, I cannot sleep all the time on the way here. But thankfully we made it to Dubai. We landed a few minutes ago in Dubai Private Airport, the sky is dark because we arrived midnight.

The wind is cold but thankfully the cars that ready to take us are parked right in front of the plane, I'm the first one that walk out of the plane with my hoodies on, i get inside without any words followed by Laura and Gabriel.

I begin to open my phone and text Apollo, i hope he's going to help me with this.

Avalana Valerie :

Have you heard about it?

I hope he's still up.

The car started to move from the airport, i asked laura where are we going to stay then they told me that we're going to stay in a Hotel. I thought mom and dad have a house in Dubai? Cause they've been spending a lot of time here.

In the middle of the dark my phone suddenly rings because of the new notification, i immediately look into the phone screen and find Apollo is replying to my text.

Apollo Hamilton :

What is it?

Avalana Valerie :

My dad is going to announce our Engagement tonight? Isn't that too fast?

Apollo Hamilton :

No he isn't going to, i asked my dad and he said they haven't talk about it.

Apollo Hamilton :

Why if he announce it tho?

Avalana Valerie :

I'm just not ready yet, we're to young.

Avalana Valerie :

We still have a long way to go through.

Apollo Hamilton :

What do you mean? You don't believe me? On us?

Avalana Valerie :

You're being too serious Apollo.

Apollo Hamilton :

Of course i am.

Avalana Valerie :

You even forgot easily about your plan to hang out with Rachel.

Apollo Hamilton :

I didn't plan anything with her, she asked me to go with her but I didn't answer to it. Why do you have to include Rachel in it.

Avalana Valerie :

Whatever I don't want to be engaged

Apollo Hamilton :

You want us to be over now?

Avalana Valerie :

We're not even started.

Apollo Hamilton :

Avalana are you drunk?

He used to call me Lana but every time he calls me by my full name it means he's getting the conversation to be a serious one.

Avalana Valerie :

It's late Apollo, just go to sleep.

Apollo Hamilton :

You're the one who tired, Get some sleep you're acting childish.

I only read it without any reply, I'm getting upset with him. I didn't mean to ruin everything or not wanting to be with him, i just need a little time and for me being engaged in this young age is too soon for me. I want to live a life and take it slow while enjoy every moment of it.