#17

Cass's POV

I came back home after my coffe with Lexi. She is really cool and we got along pretty well. I guess I made my first friend in college. I took a shower and changed. The TV was on so I watched some show but I got bored with it. I decided to go to Harry's place. After a couple of blocks the familiar metal door was in front of me. I knocked a couple of times but there was no answer so I decided to let myself in.Harry won't mind, I hope. The door made it's creepy sound and I wondered why doesn't Harry fix it. The studio was foggy and a mess. I quietly walked around my eyes looking for a mop of curls. I saw him sitting on the floor in front of a painting. It was an abstract painting, mostly black but there were some brighter colors filling the details. He didn't notice me until I was a couple of feet away from him.

" Harry?" I whispered-shouted and he turned around. His eyes were a bit glossy and red, and his face had a goofy expression. When he saw me he instantly stood up, his clothes smeared from the paint.

"Cassie, I didn't hear you come in.." he looks a bit different from the last time I saw him.

" Why didn't you tell me you were coming, I would have came to pick you up" he was talking slower that before.

" I texted you " Harry took the phone from his pocket and read the text. He started to giggle like a child. Then It came to me. I think he's high.

" Harry are you high?" He put his hand on his heart and made a hurt face expression. We were staring at each other and in seconds he started to laugh. This is a little amusing.

" I'll take that as a yes " I came closer to him. Harry looked directly at me like he was studying my every move. Worry flashed in his eyes for a brief moment but it was gone in a flash.

" Well at least you could have shared some " I teased. He visibly relaxed and smiled. He was back to his giddy mood.

" I'm glad you said that. I thought you would start a speech about how that shit is bad for you..." he trailed off. Well it is bad but there's nothing wrong with having a little fun.

" I love the painting, it's amazing " He proudly smiled.

" You like it " I nodded and he continued " I have to give it to some snobby guy that owns a art gallery." He turned around to face the painting again.

I helped Harry clean up the place and we were almost finished. He was putting away some brushes while I sat on the floor.

" Cass?" he asked.

"Hm?" was all I said while taking my phone out of my purse.

" What time is it? "

" Fifteen minutes until six" he nodded and sat next to me. I looked at him from head to toe. His clothes were smeared with paint. Harry's eyes were there normal shade of green and he stopped laughing every second.

" The guy will be here to look at the painting at six " I nodded and leaned on Harry. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes for a second just to relax. Suddenly Harry's hands moved up my body to my breasts. My eyes quickly opened and removed them. When I turned around to face Harry, he was laughing. I looked down and saw two hand prints on my gray shirt.

" What the hell "

" I'm sorry " he said while laughing " I couldn't help myself." I shook my head. He's so childish. Harry pulled me back closer to him.

" It looks good on you " he said. He moved closer but the knocking on the door stopped him. I moved away from him so he could go open them. Harry lifted me up on my feat and walked to the door.