3

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to see all of the Losers sprawled across my floor. Eddie was on an air mattress. Richie, Bill, Stan and Mike were in sleeping bags, while Bev was next to me. Today was the first official day of summer break. I was honestly surprised that Derrick wasn't in here, taking pictures. I sat up and looked at myself in my mirror. I instantly frowned at how trashy I looked in the mornings.

"Hey sweet cheeks." I heard Richie say behind me. I tried my best to not blush at the nickname, but I failed.

"Good morning Trashmouth." I responded. He lightly chuckled and put his glasses on. I got up and brushed my hair. I picked out a simple outfit.

I went downstairs and checked the time

I went downstairs and checked the time. 12:30. My mom was at work and Derrick probably went to a friends house. I opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs. Once I was done cooking, I put the eggs onto the plate. I'll have to tell mom to buy some more, considering we were all out.

I went upstairs to wake everyone up. When I walked in, all the boys were changing into their clothes. They weren't nude, but they only had underwear on. I quickly covered my eyes.

"Y/n, you're fine. You've seen us in our underwear before." Stan said. I uncovered my eyes slowly. Most of them had pants on now.

"Breakfast is ready. Hurry before it gets cold." I said and walked out of the room. I felt my cheeks get warmer and warmer. I'm pretty sure that I looked like a tomato.

"Hey Y/n." Beverly said when I walked downstairs.

"Hey Bev." I said.

"What turned you into a fire truck?" Bev asked, pointing at my cheeks.

"I-um, walked in on the boys getting d-dressed." I stated, stuttering only a little out of embarrassment. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Why are you so embarrassed? They were at least in their underwear, right?" She said. I nodded my head. "Then you're fine."

"Ok. Pick a plate. They're all the same." I told her. She nodded and sat down at the table.

Once everyone was done with breakfast, we decided to go back to the quarry, only this time we are wearing bathing suits. I put on a simple black bikini, Bev had on a blue one, while the boys just wore their swim trunks. I put my clothes on over the bathing suit and met everyone outside.

When we got there, I took my top off, laying it on the rocks. I look back at the boys, who are bickering at each other bout something.

"Are you guys still afraid of this cliff?" I ask, causing them to look at me.

"No, w-we j-just..." Bill said, trailing off at the end.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing. Let's just swim." Richie said before Bill could say anything. What were they not telling me? Do they even like me anymore?

"Ok." I said slowly. I saw concern take over their faces before brightening mine up so I would look happy. As soon as the concern washed away, I jumped into the water, making a big splash. I felt the cold water rush over me. It was relaxing in a way.

One by one, I heard everyone else's bodies splash in. When our heads rose, we splashed at each other.

**Time Skip**

When we got back to my house, we decided to play truth or dare.

"Ok, um, Y/n, truth or dare?" Beverly asked.

"Truth." I said. A smirk grew on her face.

"Who do you like?" Beverly asked. I instantly grew nervous. I really didn't even know who I liked.

"No one." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Richie, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He said.

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" I asked.

"I mean dare." He said, obviously not wanting to answer.

"I dare you to tell me what you guys were talking about at the quarry." I said dryly.

"You can't do that!" He said.

"I just did." I replied drier than dirt. "Aren't we supposed to tell each other everything?" I said, getting aggravated. He sighed in defeat.

"We were talking about you. We all have a major crush on you! Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you happy?" He screamed. I was a little taken aback. Them liking me? My brain was fighting on whether to be happy or sad. It apparently chose to be sad, because next thing I knew, I was racing out of my room.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy about the boys liking me, but now Richie seemed mad at me.

Bill's P.O.V.

"Nice j-job R-Richie." I screamed .

"Well, sorry. I didn't mean to yell." He said, looking down at his lap. I got up and chased after Y/n.

A.N. So this was an intense chapter! It was also short and I'm so sorry!! Hope you enjoyed anyway!