Love

Elio

One month later...

It had been a month.

I was still very heartbroken.

Oliver was silly enough to invite us to his wedding. Mom and dad were evil enough to make me join.

We went to New York .

We got dressed and went to the church where he was supposed to get married today.

I saw him.

He saw me.

I wanted to walk away but mom kept me from leaving.

He walked over to us and looked at me sadly. " You came !" He said smiling sadly. "Yeah well we wouldn't miss it for the world!" Mom said putting on her fake smile. " I would " I said rolling my eyes.

Oliver looked at me and chuckled.

" I've missed you " Oliver said frowning. " I've missed you too " I said holding back the tears threatening to leave my eyes.

" I can't let you do this " I said frowning.

" Well there's not much we can do Elio " Oliver said frowning.

I sighed. I guess there wasn't.

" Remember me but move on Elio " Oliver said frowning.

" No " I said frowning " You're coming with me to Crema we can spend our whole life together!"

" No Elio you're naive " Oliver said frowning " Now I don't think I even want you at my wedding can you please tell your parents to leave with you? "

I scoffed and frowned.

" Fine this is silly!" I groaned and dragged my parents away from the church.

We left.

I would always love Oliver no matter what he said.