DUELS!!

" You don't have the right to speak about higher level shinigamis,Yuriko",said Tenshi. After having this great notice about duels Kazui ran to his elder brother and said him"i will prove myself brother that I am not a weakling, you have to come tomorrow to watch my Karagetsu and me".
         His brother 'Izuno kurosaki' The third member of Kurosaki family and the captain of the 11th Division Rises up.

"Sure! I will attend the duels only if you challenge me for a battle right now"

"Sure! I will attend the duels only if you challenge me for a battle right now"."ALRIGHT!" Shouted Kazui. Then let's begin.

            Izuno releases his dark zanpaktou with honor and takes his position as a respectful shinigami should. Kazui releases his bright zanpaktou and acts cool just like his father.

They both use speed as their key to win the battle

They both use speed as their key to win the battle. ELDER using shyunpo and younger using his basic speed. Shyunpo is a flash light speed step used by higher leveled shinigamis
And to learn it, it can easily take decades.

                                Kenta trains with his father who is the captain of sixth division ' KUCHIKI BYAKUYA'. "your Ninyon zakura is a sword of leaves, just like my Senbon zakura except it's a sword of Sakura petals,to control it you must have faith in your zanpaktou and establish telepathy with it." Kenta asks his father"when did you learn telepathy with your zanpaktou?"  "in the age of 9".

                               Ichika trains with her mother and Tenshi with his father. Yuriko trains with her father Kira.

                     The battle continues between the brothers and both release there Zanpaktous. "SPARKLE KARAGETSU"
           "DARKEN YONOIGETSU"

         BOTH SCREAM

                            "GETSUGA TENSHOU"
                             (ascend from heaven for kazui and
                               Ascend from hell for Izuno)

                         FAR away in Hueco Mundo "made the preparations, Ishida?."Yep are you ready, ICHIGO?."

                                        As always......................

       THANKS FOR READING THIS PART GUYS AND BLEACH LOVERS THIS IS JUST 0.1 PERCENT OF MY IMAGINATION TO BE HONEST, MORE TO COME😉

                                     !!! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!