5. Sadness engulfing my soul...

Thanks for the love and support...

A very big sorry for coming up very late...

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed ...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Text in bold italic : past incidents

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Now to shot. 5:

Abhi is driving rashly to find out the whereabouts of his little princess, his daughter abhigya... Varied emotions are overflowing inside his heart and he doesn't want even a light scar too to touch his little princess at any cost....

 Varied emotions are overflowing inside his heart and he doesn't want even a light scar too to touch his little princess at any cost

Abhi calls someone and asks for the details they know and he instructs something to them to do as fast as they could... His mind is flooding with various questions as he can't figure out what is going on around him and who is behind all this ugly kidnapping....

He halts the car aside and takes a deep breath to calm himself down so that he will have a peaceful mentality to find out the culprit who dare to mess up with the two powerful lawyers ...

Abhi couldn't figure out who has the guts to kidnap abhigya amidst all the tight security he put forth... He took his wallet and looks at his two beautiful angels, his beloved wife pragya and his princess abhigya's smiling images to compose himself to have a peaceful mind...

He traces their face lovingly and longingly for sometime... Abhi's heart is thumping too hard with the worst happenings... He just want the time to rewind back to his past where only happiness and laughter is filled in their lives....

He can't tolerate this living hell which is giving them only sad and bitter things for them and he is in a mental trauma as to why fate is very cruel to them and what sin did they committed and why god is punishing them like this....

Tears starts to overflow from his eyes uncontrollably... He can't take this anymore... He cant bear the mere separation of their daughter from them...

He prays to god to give him strength to find his daughter and is keep on telling him that he will find his daughter for sure without getting hurt...

Abhi can't tolerate any another lose in his life for sure as he lost the most important persons of their lives in a drastic incident which turns their lives upside down....

.....

The screen shifts to the place where the little girl is crying very badly.... Her eyes and nose are swollen and become blood red because of over crying... She is hugging her teddy tightly and mumbling something in its ears...

The girl's face is revealed to be the little girl abhigya who is cooing her teddy saying that her papa will come and take them to home... She pats her teddy not to cry anymore and be strong like her....