[An Aomine Daiki christmas fanfiction]

This is for darleneasafia ehehe

I'm sorry that Aomine has been gone for a while and that he only shows up every few months, but he hoped you could forgive him for that.

Again, contain some of our insides jokes that it may be a bit confusing.

Reading it will be your own risk :)

~~~

Aomine has always hated the sound of birds chirping. It's not exactly the singing that bothered him but rather the message behind it. There were rarely any birds chirping beside at morning so being able to hear birds chirping means it is.

He snapped his eyes open groggily before turning to his side. A small smile was plastered on his face when he saw the girl beside him.

The black haired bob-haired girl was snoring softly. She wasn't the type to snore so by her snoring means she was really tired. Aomine inspected her lover. He noticed the dark circles and eyes quite puffy as if she has been crying and that made the dark bluenette frowned.

"Darlene.." The bluenette softly called out, but just as he was to reach over, the phone on Darlene's side started vibrating.

Darlene snapped her eyes open and look in front of her. Aomine could felt her eyes on him but at the same time not..

"Ugh." The bob hair girl moaned out before rolling to the other side, sitting up. "It's morning already?"

Aomine also sat up from his bed and stared at her. Her untamed hair poking from side to side was one thing that made him chuckle as stared at her back with an expression no one could quite tell.

Darlene left her bed, not paying attention to Aomine who was right behind her and walked towards her closet to take out some clothes. He noticed Darlene pausing for a second, staring a seemingly a Christmas sweater that is not her own. She let out a grimaced before putting it back into the closet and took out other clothes then walked into the bathroom.

Aomine waited for her to got out. He doesn't know how long but he just waited there. He found it quite weird that Darlene took more time than usual and that worries him. That leads him to stand up from the bed before walking towards the bathroom door. The bluenette was about to knock on the door and asked what's wrong, but before he could do that, Darlene had opened the bathroom door.

Darlene looked at him, but yet again it is as if she doesn't see him as there was no emotion on her face besides the one of blank.

"Hey, darl-" Aomine started but something that Darlene did made him stop as he hitched his breath in disbelieve.

Darlene had walked passed him and not as in beside him since there is not much space for Darlene without getting squished to death, but instead, she walked passed him, through his body.

That startled Aomine so much that he almost faint at first since that kind of thing was not possible and weird, but after awhile it finally dawned on him..

"..right.." Aomine croaked out, letting out a scoff. "Haha...right...she can't see me.."

She can't feel me..