Christmas

It was early Chrismas morning when Rose for out of bed. Her hair frizzy from her bed. She rubbed her eyes and stiffled a yawn. It was Christmas after all, there was no time for sleep. She must wake everyone quick. So that they may what Saint Nick had brought.

       Running a brush through her hair she jumped without a care. She jumped on Lily's bed with a squeal, screaming "GET UP! GET UP! ITS CHRUSTMAS LILS!" Then she ran off, leaving her sister to rise out of bed, slightly angry at what [had] just been done.

        Rose quickly moved into the boy's room and wasted no time in hopping onto Sirius's bed and giggling when she saw his shocked face. Her wild hair letting him know who it was.

       "Rose?" He asked as he leaned up on one elbow.

         She jumped over to Remus's bed and landed with a uph. She shook him awake before she jumped again to Severus's bed. He was dead asleep so she jumped on his bed for a good 5 minutes before he was ready to kill her then she hopped on the beds down to James's bed. She landed on his chest which woke him up.

       "Ow! Bloody hell! Rosalinda?!" James hissed out. Rose giggled then glared.

       "Don't call me that and cheer up you lot. It's Christmas!" she slid off his chest and sat on his bed. "Lily is already awake and with how much I've been yelling, im sure the rest of the house is up as well. Shall we go down to the tree?" she stood up and pulled back her hair. Using the hairtie on her wrist in order to throw it into a messy ponytail.

       "You're right! It's Christmas! Come, Redtail! We shall serenade all with wonderful muggle christmas songs!!" Sirius laughed and bounded out of the room, taking her wrist and dragging her out of the room with a squeal. They both didn't care that they looked horrid and that Sirius was donning a pair of boxers and Remus's sweatshirt. They both giggled before settling on the floor of the family room where the tree was located. Mr. Evans and Elizabeth were already downstairs still in their pajamas also. The triplets were there too. 

        "Well good morning you two. Happy Christmas." Ross laughed, then rolled on the floor when the rest of the kids came down not looking to pleased at how they had been woken up. Remus made his way over to Sirius and set his head on the smaller mans shoulder. Lily sat down next to Remus with Severus sitting down beside her. James sat down to the left of Rose where there was currently nobody residing. 

      Rose winked at Sirius who blew a kiss her way before wrapping an arm around the sleepy Remus. Lily raised her eyebrows and looked over to Rose for explanation, as if she knew something she didn't about the two. 

      "Can we open presents now?" Asked Riker, looking up at his mother. Elizabeth gave a nod then proceeded to begin handing out the gifts. The teens in the room laughing  at the gifts and at each other. Lily and Rose getting matching Christmas sweaters with their corresponding letters. Remus ended up receiving a ton of chocolate from all his friends and some books along with a sweater he had told Sirius he wanted. James got a few Quidditch books and a hairbrush, from who else but the identical girls laughing on the floor. Severus glanced at Lily when she opened his gift. A charm bracelet. She smiled brightly at him when he opened her gift. 

              Hey so I know this was a short chapter but somebody (@violin71503 )Kept bugging me about getting this out. I have another chapter in the works but it's taking me a bit longer to finish writing that one with finals coming up. Plus I have a convention I am going to in July so I'm busy working on Cosplay as well. So hopefully i will have the next chapter out soon!!