Chapter 5-My Workplace.

It was in the morning at eight. I was already ready. I wore a beautiful long dress coloured red. I did a light makeup and I wore a hijab grey. I was sitting in-front of my mirror.

Yesterday when I had asked the approval from my two brothers for the job. Asad accepted but Za (Zaheer) did not accept,he did not want me to work because he was and still here for me whatever needs I needed he would fulfilled it for me;but since Huzaifa,Asad and I convinced him, at last he finally accepted. My two brothers as an advocate they did not want me to work with them. As I knew it being an advocate, we have to study laws and for that I did not study because my dreams were something else.

I wanted to work in an fashion design company and at last my dream fufilled in a tiffy since I told it to my two brothers. Asad have a friend who's the manager of a fashion design company, by his friend I got the job.

"Muhayba?"Someone shook my shoulder.

"Y-yes Za(Zaheer)."I looked at him.

"What are you thinking?"He asked.

"N-nothing."

"Muhayba,I'm still telling you, you don't need to work, whatever you need, I'm here to provide you everything, we do have everything Muhayba, why you want to be worked, to be tired?"He said sadly.

"Oh, come on Za (Zaheer),sitting at home is so boring! I hate that,I know my angry bro you are here for me but please don't break this dream of mine."I made a sad face.

"Okay,let's go downstairs,breakfast is being served."Said Zaheer.

I took my bag and went downstairs where everyone was having breakfast.

"Asalamualaykum."I greeted them happily.

"Walaykumsalam." They all replied.

"Muhayba,how was your day there?" Zayr uncle asked me politely. I so badly wanted to respond to him, I lost my patience and started to speak.

"It was actually very-"Zaheer cut me off.

"Muhayba!"Zaheer yelled at me angrily. He told me never to speak to him.

I looked at Zaheer and decided not to speak.But why? Why I must not to speak to him? Why Zaheer neither speak to him? Why? Why Zaheer is not telling me the reason? What's happening Allah?

"How many times will I warn you Mr Zayr Musab? you are not allowed to speak to my sister."Zaheer said to Zayr uncle angrily.

"But Zaheer-"He again cut me off.

"Mubayba! shut up,have your breakfast silently."Said Zaheer angrily.

"Tring tring."Zaheer's phone was ringing.

"Hello,yes, I want her to work in a higher position."He said over the phone.

"Okay, good."He hung up the call.

"Muhayba,Asad will drop you to the company,I have to go to the court now, it's really important. When you reach there don't forget to text me, okay?"Zaheer said and get up. I nodded.

"And good luck."Zaheer came towards me and hugged me.

I turned out to have more strength whenever Zaheer support me.

Meanwhile Asad and I went in the car.He was driving and I sat next to me.

While he was driving,I decided to break the silence,I was hurt for Asad. Asad must be sad the way Zaheer talked to his dad.

"Asad!I'm sorry for Zaheer, the way he talked to uncle-

"No Muhayba,it's okay, it's happen."He said gently.