The Begining of The End

It's my first story so Ι don't really know what to expect. I was so sick of reading love stories- not all of them were bad thought- so I just start writing one of my own which will include lots of love stories but it will revolve around the girls lifes and teenage problems. This one is mostly inspired by my real life and most of the characters are existing people. Of course people or places' names has been changed for privacy reasons. Remember not all the facts are true. It's still fiction. Please remember leaving comments to let me know what you think of my story or if you spot any typos. Hope you'll enjoy it. 

Million_

***

When I was in high school some teacher I really liked said that "When your soul is so ripped off, then you start to think you even deserve the abuse." I've been through enough to know instantly what she meant when no one else did.~

"Ira hurry up girl, or I'm going to leave you here keeping company to Dag." I hear Samantha shouting from downstairs. My best friend is not a role model of patience as you might have already noticed , as for Dag he is my bulldog. He wouldn't stop pulling my leg while I was packing. "I'll be ready in a sec." "Make it two" Emma's head with her long light brown waves popped right out of my door's ceiling. She would always be late. Typical Emma.

Emma and I are cousins. We grew up together so we have a special kind of bond. Most people believe we are sisters, we even look like each other. She is kind of my soul mate in a family-like way.  She is younger, so it is only logical that we all treat her as if she was our little sister. Emma is helplessly romantic, oversensitive and insecure especially about her body. But I swear she is the prettier girl I know and she also has the most beautiful voice. Emma is not shy. I envy her repartee and her sense of humor. She cries like all the time and about any trivial matter. I never cry, so she mostly gets to my nerves when she does. Even if we are totally different we complete each other. I'm the guts, she's the emotion ever since I blocked every possible urge to feel anything a couple of years ago.

I rolled my eyes at her even if I knew she couldn't see me thought the wall and focus on closing the my suitcase. "Do you really have to take all this stuff with you?" Sam walks in with her arms folded on her chest. Her long ashen blond hair flowing around her. "They are not stuff. They are called books. And yes I'm taking them with me. Oh and I am still mad at you for not letting me take Dag with me by the way." "You know I can't. My parents agreed that we stay at the house conditionally."

We were planing on spending the summer in Miami by ourselves at Sam's house. The plan is to be I, Sam, Emma, Theressa, Victoria, Evelyn and Ashley. I've been there before when I was younger. Emma's grandad owned a house there too before he passed away. These girls are my best friends. We are all sixteen except for  Emma who is fourteen. "Come on they didn't say a word about Charlie why would they say about Dag? Plus Charlie is a bear!"

I stare at Sam's figure. Her slender body, awesome tan and a lovely smile - Oh God that girl smiles like all the time. She has been my best friend since elementary school. Judging by her looks one would say she's spoiled and shallow but if he gets to know her like I do he would be surprised. Sam is extremely smart but relatively shy and introverted as I am myself comparing to our friends. However I and her seem to get in trouble more than anyone else. She is always there for me to give me brains as I am the impulsive one. Sam is the type of girl that observes and learns though other peoples' mistakes. Mostly mine.

I on the other side would always stand out. In a bad way.  Even physicaly. I'm the only brunette, with wavy dark hair that reach my shoulders in contrast with my really pale skin. Nevertheless my friends usually don't get me. Victoria says I am weird because I am not like the rest of my friends. They just can't explain my logic she says. Also they will always laugh at me when I stumble while walking. Emma only get's me at some point because she knows me since we were little.