Chapter 1

(Lunch time)

When me, Anthony, and Annie, got to lunch some commotion was going on at the table across from ours.

After a few minutes I see both my mates get pushed of the table by my ex.

Let me tell you about grant...

Black spiked up hair, with dazzling brown eyes. Eww!! He is also the packs biggest player. did I also mention that there is three different packs at this school. yeah crazy. grant, is always telling people that I'm his mate, when I'm not. And that I always fix his 'problem'. Disgusting!!!!

Back to what happened. Ryan was getting hurt by Zack, and Brian is getting hurt by grant!!

I get out of my seat and yell.

"Leave them alone!!!" I shout at the two idiots.

"And what are you gonna do if we don't stop?!" grant asked in a curious but evil tone with a sly grin on his face.

That's when izzy decided to take over..... and I let her.

My eyes turned fully black. "I will get you kicked out of the f*cking pack!" izzy threatened them.

"Oh boo hoo. go cry about it." zack said as he through one more punch Ryan's way.

By now almost the entire school was watching.

Grant was just about to punch Brian once more, but before he could, I ran up to him with werewolf speed, and flipped him over. then I did the same to zack. as I looked down at them in pain.

"If you EVER come near my mates again, I will personally KILL you both!!" after I said that they ran out of the cafateria.

I looked back to my mates helped them up by their hands and literally dragged them to the nurses office.

"Why did you save us? aren't you gonna reject us?" Brian gave me a sad and questioning look. as I looked back to him and Ryan, izzy wasn't in control anymore.....I was.

"1 because your my mates, and second... why would I reject you guys?" I said in a sad and hurt voice.

"Because we're nerds and your popular... it always happens. we always get turned down." Ryan said as if he was about to cry. "Guys I love you more than anything. I wouldn't reject you or hurt you in any way possible." I said while hugging them, and waiting for the nurse to come back.

They hugged me back and they both whispered into my ears.

"We love you too Cassidy." they both said at the same time.... that was hot.

I was blushing mad by the time the nurse came back. as she looked at me she gave me a little wink and smirk. Lindsy the school nurse is the pack doctor. Brian, and Ryan's parents are the beta, and beta's mate. in my pack so I get to see them after school anyways.

"Well you guys got hit pretty hard. you'll have to go home, your in no condition to be continuing school boys." Lindsy said. "can I go too?" I ask immediately after she says it.

"Yes but you'd have to call your dad first. and I'm pretty sure your brother is worried sick." "what do you -." Before I could finish my sentence, she opened the door an in came my brother.... Anthony, as well as Annie.

"I'll go cal the alpha, and the beta." Lindy said before she disappeared.

"So your my sisters mates'?" Anthony said as he got closer. I growled at him with every step he took. he looked at me with a surprised face. Don't you growl at me, cass, while pointing a finger in my direction. "I will bite your finger off." I threatened. " ok" he replied.

Lindsy came back and said that the alpha and Luna (dad, and mom) were happy that I found my mates, and that I could go home. and that the boys dad is almost here to pick them up.

"Ok thank you lindsy." Issued as me and my mates walked out the door and waited for their dad.

A few minutes later their dad showed up and I rode home with them to the pack house. "Thank you for letting me ride with you." I told them.

"No problem," Brian said.

__________________________________

Hey guys this is the ache dual I will be doing for my books since I have to update like for books.

Sunday: update

Monday: update/ A\N

Tuesday: read

Wednesday: read

Thursday: read

Friday: update/ A\N

Saturday: update

Thx for giving my book a try.

And remember if you follow me, I'll follow back, please vote and comment what you think will happen next chapter

-zero