Chapter One

Author's Note: I got the idea for this after watching a Youtube video of a Harry Potter version of Cell Block Tango from Chicago (made by hermionehp1100 - check it out; it's really good). It might stay a one-shot, I might write some more, I don't know. Please feel free to review it.

Chapter the First

Luna Lovegood stared vacantly out of the Owlery window, contemplating things that nobody except her really understood, when she heard a couple of familiar voice coming up the mossy stone steps.

"...No idea what that was about. Honestly, you would think she'd have known better than to...oh, hi Luna."

"Hello." she breathed, turning to face Ginny Weasley and Dean Thomas, "I thought you said you were supposed to go and speak to Professor Flitwick today, Ginny."

The redhead shrieked, before bolting back towards the school, shouting: "See you later, Dean!" as she went.

Dean walked silently over to a magnificent tawny, clutching a scroll of parchment in his hand.

"So, Dean," Luna sighed, "I heard a rumour - it's probably nothing, but I thought I'd better make sure - about you and...what was it?" she paused, mocking intense thought, "Oh, yes, you and Padma Patil!"

Dean opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish, looking incredibly flustered. "How do you...I mean...I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Don't even lie, Thomas!" she hissed, slowly pacing towards him, "Did you think you'd escape the repercussions of breaking my best friend's heart? Did you really think I'd let you get away with it? Repulso!"

Dean shot backwards - unaware of the large window behind him until it was too late. Luna walked back to the castle, her face a picture of innocence. Who would ever suspect her?