Short

"Choi Yugyeom, meet Kim Jungkook." Youngjae spoke with a smile.

"Is he gonna replace me?" Jungkook whispered softly into his brother's ear. Yoongi smiled.

"You guys do look similar, but nobody can replace my Kookie."

"Why is he acting 4?" Yugyeom asked quietly, it made Jungkook even more nervous. He began to whimper and hide himself behind Yoongi's torso.

"My brother has a mental- a special power that keeps him young forever, treat him well."

Yugyeom smiled and walked over to Jungkook. "Wanna be my little brother? I could tell you stories and watch movies with you and whatever you want me to do." Jungkook bit his lip and looked up at Yoongi for approval.

"Go and have fun, he won't hurt or replace you." He let his brother go as the latter watched him with sad eyes, being dragged away by the boy his age.

"Now Yoongi, can I have my kiss?" Yoongi pushed the other male down and smashed his lips down onto his, tugging at his bottom lip and releasing, diving into a heated kiss once more.

When he pulled away and got up for food, me noticed Youngjae roll over on his back. He groaned in pain and had fired cheeks. That made Yoongi laugh.

"Problem?"

"I-I'll be back." With that he ran off a most likely to the bathroom.

Yoongi was glad his appa Joon and Seokjin were on a date otherwise he wouldn't tease Youngjae like that. He'd watched enough porn to know exactly how to drive him crazy and what was going through his mind while he was in the bathroom. He knew and it made a satisfied smile take up the usual Poker face.

Now don't get him wrong, he likes messing with the boy because it was their thing. Kissing is what friends do sometimes right? Doesn't matter, they still did it.

He looked at the kitchen and remembered when the family was too scared to take a step inside, way before Seokjin came along and thanked the gods that he did. The house is so much cleaner and it's as if the air is lighter, easier to inhale. He walked in and made 5 pb&j sandwiches, cutting them each in 4 triangles and putting them on a golden plate that he found.

His first stop was in the room with the kids.

He saw Yugyeom dancing quickly and Jungkook laughing his head off. "You like that one? I call it 'Gotta Go part 1' was na see part 2?"

Yoongi had heard enough to know that the boy was talking about piss and shit, so he gladly cut him off by yelling food.

"Woah, is that real gold?" He smiled and nodded. Yugyeom took three slices while Jungkook nibbled one.

"We have to say 'thank you' oppa." Yoongi stopped breathing at his brother's words.

"Kookie, we are boys, we say Hyung...not Oppa.."

"But Gyeomie said to call him oppa since Kookie is too cute..is Kookie in trouble?" Yoongi looked at Yugyeom, who was looking down at his Sandwich.

"No babe, you're fine. You boys enjoy your sandwiches, I'll be back with the rest okay?"

"Okay!" They both spoke.

This is a nice short right? Almost 1 am and watched Moana so many times that I could tell you how many times they blinked (don't actually ask me lmao) and I'm sleepy. Make this 30-ish times that I've watched the movie now, it is so good omf