Chapter 1 - Yes mommy

The pic above is Charlotte Elenor(I will be saying last name first than the first name because I'm more familiar with that), the main character of this fanfic!  She takes on her pink hair from her mother but her eyes, at least one of them, aren't from her father.... I wonder who it's from? 😀

Anyways!  Onto the story!
——————————————————

Elenor's POV

"EEELENOOOOR COME TO MOMMA!!!"

"COMING MOMMY!"

I started running as quickly as I can to my mother, also commonly known as "Big Mom", my pink hair getting in my way as I sprinted across my beautiful rose garden.  I was outside in my rose garden that I received from Mommy last year for my birthday along with my black battle type umbrella with white furls at the ends. 

I skipped 10 steps at a time while climbing the endless stairs to the dark hallways with red carpets.  I recently learnt that these carpets are red to hide blood.  Funny huh?  Why would you need to hide than when you can just smell those?  Anyways, if pass the hallways it leads to another hallway with a bunch of rooms and when you go past that there's another staircase to the right.  I jumped from the stairs and opened my umbrella when I was about to hit the ground.  I didn't want to be scolded by Tamago for leaving a hole in the ground even though Mommy makes holes everyday in one of the rooms made of cakes. (Yum 😋)

When you go past the stairs you'll see two big doors, that's where Mommy usually sits when she's talking to somebody.  It's also one of my favorite rooms because Mommy sometimes cuts the guest's body parts and it's really fun to watch them bleed to death.  You might think that's gruesome or disgusting, but that's what my Mother taught me to enjoy like your mom or dad would, like watching sports show or something.  That's fighting too, isn't it?  How gruesome(sarcasm intended).  Although, I can't seem to understand the joy of watching balls being kicked around over and over again for few hours.

Than, I opened the door and peeked inside.  The smell of fresh blood immediately came to me when I opened the gigantic doors.  There was also a man without his right arm and another man on his butt on the floor with his mouth open.  I giggled at his expression, it was sooo funny.  Way funnier than watching flying balls, trust me.

"Oh Elly, you're late.  I was going to let you cut his arm."  I looked upwards and giggled once more when I heard my nickname.  "It's fine Mommy, I don't want to dirty the new battle dress you got me.  I really like it, thank you."  I than jumped on one of the arm rests on her huge chair and kissed Mommy's cheeks.  Oh, and the man died because of blood loss and heart attack and Mommy ate the other one after kissing me back.

"Ewww, doesn't it taste disgusting Momma?  It doesn't look yummy, I think Pocky's are better."  Mommy chuckled darkly and patted my head.  "It's very tasty when you get used to it Elly, you can go to the kitchen and get some after cleaning up.  We just got some more of your favorite Pocky's shipped."  "But Mommy~. I didn't make any mess yet!" I whined.  She laughed really loudly and it really scared the man who was frozen that he fainted.  Geez, he's so weak where did he even come from?

I clapped my hands twice and three maids came out of the door to the opposite side of where I came from.  "Did you call us Lady Elenor?" One of them asked.  I hummed and pointed to the bodies.  "I don't want them, clean it up.  You can do whatever you want with the one that's alive, but don't get pregnant without Mommy's permission unless you want to be killed."  They bowed deeply while blushing and took away the bodies while I had a little chat with Mommy about the fight between Portgas D. Ace and Marshall D. Teach and White Beard.

"Mommy, why does White Beard not like us even though they also have a family like pirate crews just like us?" I asked.  She sat me on her lap and smiled a real smile at me.  I love it when she does that because she looks really happy and it makes me happy when Mommy's smiling while I'm here because that means I'm making her happy. (She has a brain of a 7 year old and thinks poorly due to her being inside Big Mom's house or the Chocolate island for most of her life but she can remember almost everything.  Basically just lacks some common sense)

"Maybe that too, but that old bastard dislikes the way I treat other people."  Mommy said.  I tilted my head and said, "I don't get it Mommy, why doesn't he?  Does he dislike killing perhaps?  But than why is he a pirate?"  She chuckled a bit and patted my head.  "You'll understand soon my little baby girl.  Now go to the kitchen and grab some Pockys, I have to have a little chat with the Vinsmoke family." I nodded and hopped off Mommy's lap than headed towards the kitchen. As I was leaving I heard Mommy talk on the Den Den Mushi about sister Pudding's marriage but just shrugged it off, not knowing that I'll be playing a big part in the near future.

I was eating the chocolates on the counter when I heard the maids whispering,
"Did you hear the rumors?" - Maid A

"No, what is it?" -Maid B

"You haven't?! Everyone's been talking about how the First Fist Ace and Straw Hat Luffy about being brothers!" -Maid C

"Oh, that one. Yeah I heard them, did you know that the Straw Hat's next destination is the fisherman's island? The rumors says that they're heading to Sabaody to get the ship covered." -Maid B

Hmm, interesting. Maybe I should go there too since Mommy doesn't give me any work to do unlike my other siblings and have absolutely nothing to do.

I took a deep breath and headed back to where Mommy was. This...might actually end up quite bad.