Ch.46 Part 1 Christmas chapter!

AN; Hello my fellow readers! And as a present to you guys and gals (also to make up for the lack of updating) I'm adding you (points to you) Yes you, into this chapter! Speaking of this chapter here's the Christmas chapter I've been dying to publish! I'll most likely post another chapter due to my birthday (aka Savages birthday) also I'ma apologize one last time even though you all say it's alright, sorry for this late chapter once again i was busy. Any way I hope you guys enjoy the references I've thrown in here.

Sugar cookies

Ch.46 Part 1 Christmas Chapter!

BAMM!

"YO YO YO YO! WHAT TIME IS IT!?" Savage shouted after kicking the door open as some people I didn't know follow behind her.

"CHRISTMAS TIME!" They shouted with her excitedly as I blinked at them.

"Okay...what are you doing? And who are all these people you brought in?" I asked bluntly as she rolled her eyes.

"Throwing a Christmas party, duh! And these are some friends I've made over this whole year." Savage stated as if it explained everything.

I sighed knowing that they had to love ships too, I hope they were the only ones coming otherwise it's going to be a long night.

"Okay! Now because of my lazy ass couldn't keep up to date i forgot to decorate, so let's make this place fabulous with Christmas joy before throwing the party!" Savage shouted out and everybody cheered some yelling out ships.

I sighed knowing how relentless Savage was, this was going to be a big party.

Suddenly one of the people tied a ribbon to my wrist and dragged me out to a store.

"What are you doing?" I asked not to panicked since they didn't touch me and didn't seem dangerous.

"Getting you a Christmas outfit!" They shouted excitedly.

I mumbled an okay and let them drag me inside the store, if their anything like my previous friends than they will be stubborn.

Savages POV
(Kind of weird writing this from my point of view but whatever lol)

(Y/N)= Your name

"Hey, (Y/N)! I need your help with something extremely important!" I shouted to one of my friends I brought over.

"Yeah?" They asked walking over.

"I need you to hand out these green invitations to everyone, but this one." I said holding up a red invitation.

"You know what to do with this one." I smiled as they smiled back.

"Hey." (Y/N) smiled.

"Hey." I grinned.

"Hey." They smiled wider.

"Hey." I replied back as we mentally formed a plan.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" We said as Wild joined us, we were all grinning like fools doing le Lenny faces.

Fresh's POV
(Y/F/N)= Your friend's/OC's name

"Oh! That one's perfect!" (Y/F/N) said as I sighed in relief.

Once we bought the clothes, we left the store and walked out.

"Hey Fresh, what's up!" A male voice said as they caught up to us.