Chapter 3

Kendrick's P.O.V.

As the girl walked away from me at the diner, I couldn't help but feel bad. "I Mean, Kaleb did go kind of too hard on her, she didn't do it on purpose! And the things he said was real fucked up, he didn't know what she was going through." I thought to myself. Wait, what the fuck was I doing? Getting soft for a girl I didn't even know. I sighed and walked back inside to see that Kaleb had calmed his hot-headed ass down.

"Aye bruh, we gotta roll. Some shit aint right at the trap! Kiko called me and said some shit was missing!" Ky said.

"What the fuck? Lets roll!" I replied.

We arrived at the trap about twenty minutes later and everyone was all sitting around in the meeting room. I was pissed, the thing I hate the most is a motherfucker who steals from me.

"So which one of you motherfuckers been stealing my shit?" I asked calmy, but everyone knew I was serious.

No one said a word, so I decided to show them how serious I was! I grabbed the closest bitch to me and put my gun against her head

"So since the cat got yall motherfucking tongue, this bitch is going to be an example to show you niggas that I am not playing!" With that being said I sent one fatal bullet straight to her head.

"Clean this up!" I simply said, and walked out.

At about 1 a.m. I decided to head home and get some rest, the streets aint no joke! A nigga tired as hell! The weather aint playing either, it's pouring down outside. I need to be sleeping in this type of weather.

As I was driving home I seen two small bodies walking on the sidewalk in the rain. I mean, I aint no soft nigga, but two kids shouldn't be out in the rain at these hours of the night. As I neared them I began to slow the car down, the two kids froze in their spot and looked at the car. I couldn't really see their faces so I turned my car lights on bright. When I did that, I seen a very familiar face, the girl from the diner.

Makyrah's P.O.V

After I ran out at the diner I went and got Davon from the after school program. We headed home to an all to familiar scene. My mother and her bitch of a man Trey, were in the middle of the living room doing whatever kind of drug. I grabbed my brother's hand and began to walk past them.

"MAKYRAH!" I heard my mother yell.

"Where the hell were you?" She asked.

"I was at work." I replied.

"You're lying, you were out being the little hoe that I always knew you were!" She yelled at me.

I didnt even reply, I just took Davon's hand and went to our rooms. After I put Davon in bed to take an afternoon nap, I decided to do the same since it was already 6:00 and i was super tired.

I woke up from my nap and seen that it was 12:45 a.m. I walked out of my room to get a drink of water in the kitchen, to see my mother sprawled out on the living room floor. I entered the kitchen and went to the fridge. As I grabbed the gallon of water out of the fridge, I felt a pair of hands wrapp around my waist. My heart froze. I turned around and it was Trey, I pushed him off of me and ran to my room.

The door to my room was pushed open to see a high and drunk Trey standing in my doorway.

"Get away from me Trey!" I yelled at him.

"Bitch, shut up before I fuck your pretty as up!" He said with an evil grin.

As Trey inched closer to me, I began to cry uncontrollably. I was a Virgin, and I didn't want my innocence to be taken from me by my mother's drug addict boyfriend. I had no other option but to kick Trey in his manhood!

"Stupid bitch!" he groaned in pain.

I Picked up the closest thing, which was a lamp, and began to beat the shit out of Trey with it. I ran and grabbed Davon, and with nothing but the clothes on our back we ran into the dark and raining world, planning to never return to this hell hole again!