t h i r t y f i v e

It was currently the 2nd on January meaning a brand new year, and of course I was alone watching Mean Girls while eating Chinese and drinking wine.

My parents were called back away because of some confidential reason and Malia was ice skating with Liam's family and spending the night. I spent New Years at Lotties house with her family while I sat with the children while everyone around me kissed as the clock struck midnight, just like it was about to now.

Since Christmas everything was just dragging, I was literally turning into a house elf. I ran my fingers over my lash extensions just because of boredom really.

I brung my 5th glass of wine to my lips laughing lightly at the movie, growing up I always wanted to be Regina George just because of the life she had.
I also wanted to be Sharpay where as Malia wanted to be Gabriella (Malia isn't played by Vanessa Hudgens it's just what I imagine her to look like so please just try make sense of the shit I'm writing. I too have had a few glasses of wine)

The title of the film showed meaning it was the end, I switched of the tv and made my way up to my room. I pulled down my sleep shirt and climbed into bed pulling the duvet up after lying my phone on the bedside table.

I was just dozing off after a while of tossing and turning when there was a knock on the door, I jumped up looking at the time- 1:45am -who on earth was knocking at this time?

I slowly made my way down stairs before looking through the peep hole in the door-Harry. I swung the door open "what the fuck at you doing at my house at this time!" I raised my voice

He looked angry as he forcefully pushed passed me searching around the house "where is he!"

I was confused "where's who?"

"Don't act dumb Madison where the fuck is he?"

I laughed at how stupid he sounded, you could hear that he was drunk- maybe even on drugs. I looked at him still with the confused expression

"Where the fucks Zayn?" He came up to my face "he's upstairs isn't he"

I burst out laughing grabbing Harry's arm "I don't know probably somewhere with his girlfriend Gigi, I've never met Zayn in my life you absolute tool, now get out my house"

" not until I check upstairs, you will let me look if you have nothing to hide" he crossed his arms tensing his jaw... fuck he was gorgeous

"Pleasures all yours" I followed him upstairs, I stood on the landing with my arms folded tightly watching him as he entered every room in the house "is this what your life is now Harry?"

He paused turning around to face me "care to explain?"

"You know the drink? The drugs" I breathed eyeing him closely

"Don't know what your going on about" he continued looking, I followed him as he entered my room

"Come on Ive lived it all myself, the droopy eyes and the pale skin, being on edge 24/7 I could say one thing right now and 1 million different things will be running through your head" I stepped closer to him

He got in my face "then say it"

I laughed "get out of my house harry"

"You don't want that" he smirked bringing his hand to my cheek "look me in the eye and tell me to leave"

His hand started traveling down my body reaching my bare leg, I gulped keeping my eyes on his hand "Come on babe tell me to leave" his voice was deep, raspy almost seductive

"Le.. erm. Leave ha...ha.. harry" I stumbled letting his mouth connect to my neck as he pushed me onto the bed

His hand pushed the shirt up to the middle of my torso slowing down so his fingers could tickle my sides sending goosebumps all over my body, they traveled back down to my thighs squeezing slightly as he sucked on various places on my neck.

He pulled his t shirt over his head throwing it behind him "Harry please" I whispered trying not to enjoy the things he was doing to me

"Shhhh baby... relax" he whispered unbuttoning a few buttons of the cotton shirt before pulling it over my head and dropping it. His eyes traveled up and down my body as he bit his lip forcefully

He cupped his hands over my bra-covered boobs, my eyes rolled just at his touch. I didn't have a clue were he had been but the faint smell of a woman's Perfume kept crossing my noes, this whole thing didn't feel the same as It used to but why was I continuing to let it happen.

I kept fighting the feelings that were flowing over me when Harry's body heat kept brushing against my cold skin, I kept my gaze towards his his eyes which were watching his fingers trail up and down my bare skin.

His eyes continued to wonder until they met my collar bones "I did good" He drunkenly smirked, I  suddenly began to feel sick just at the look at him.

Thoughts of him with other woman clouded my head "what you thinking about baby" he bit his lip playing with my hair

"You know exactly what I'm thinking about" I swallowed the lump in my throat as I wiped the red lipstick of his cheek.

"Let me show you what I did to her"his raspy voice filled my ear as his hands trailed further and further up my leg.

"Harry I really want you to leave" I swatted his hand away

"But baby were only just getting started" I couldn't deny how sexy he was sounding and looking it did in-fact bring back all the good memories of us.

"Ergh fuck it" I whispered throwing my arms above my head, the smirk on his face grew wider and wider the further his eyes travelled up and down my bare body.

He tightened his grip on my waist as he entered inside of me, the same instant pleasure flowed over me as the first time we done it. I didn't know if this was going to be the last time so I tried to enjoy it as much as i could.

His breath was getting heavier and mine was beginning to match, the way his finger traced up and down my bare skin sent goosebumps in places I didn't even know I could get them.

His lips joined with mine and then broke away so our eyes could look into each other's, his face fell into my neck as his breathing became faster and faster matching his thrusting.

"Fuck, neiva" he shouted before collapsing on top of me

I pushed him off me and pulled the blankets over me "Well that's me off" he smiled pulling his shirt and trousers back on

I watched with wide eyes as he carelessly waltzed out my room, the anger inside of me was at high levels. Why the fuck did I just let him do that? Who the fuck is neiva?

I screamed loudly pulling every sheet and blanket and pillow of my bed, I didn't know what I was doing but I just felt so dirty and disgustin. What did I actually do?

I sat in the bare bed hugging my knees up to my chest staring down at the sheets on the floor. I hated Harry so much.

Nava will all be cleared in the next chapter and also in a new book just depending on how this story line goes. I already have a few ideas on it and have started bits of it but I was just thinking about giving the whole situation from her point of view it will also include a lot more of Harry and his and Madisons relationship.