EIGHT | TEASE

EIGHT | TEASE

HIS BIG HANDS WRAPPED AROUND HER SLIM NECK ROUGHLY AS HE CONTINUED TO FURIOUSLY PUMP INTO HER. The adolescent gasped for air beneath him, he ignored her and continued fucking her. The man was rough, but she loved it.

"You like that, little girl?" He spat out harshly with a thick accent, removing his hands from her throat and harshly hitting her round ass. That got Evelina even wetter.

"Ah, yes!" She cried out. "God, mmm!" The amorous girl continued to cry loudly.

It wasn't until a loud knocking on her bedroom door jolted the teen awake from her wet dream. "Wha-What?" Evelina managed to ask, loud enough to where the person on the other side of the door would hear her.

"Get ready, dear! We have the Campbell's brunch this morning." Her mother yelled back before leaving.

Evelina sighed, sitting up in bed to find herself wet. Very wet. This wasn't the first dream she had that featured her handsome Italian neighbor. It started two nights ago, the same day she had met with him at his house. The first dream was just about them flirting and making out, but this one was different. This dream was better.

She didn't know why she was having dreams about him, though. The hormonal teen had many sexual dreams before, but none ever containing Mr. Vitali. It wasn't like she had attempted to do anything sexual with him, yet. Of course, she had teased him some, but not enough to cause a sex dream she thought. 

The teen hadn't seen him in two days, but since then she had been having those dreams. At first, they weirded her out and she didn't know why she was having them. Now, she just convinced herself they were a product of her finding what she did in his room and getting to know the dominant man a little more. She didn't mind the fantasies, though. 

Getting out of bed, Evelina groaned. She was having to attend the annual summer brunch fundraiser that the Campbell family hosted every year. All the important business people would be there, so she knew her parents would be strict with her today. 

Digging through her large expensive closet, the teen settled on wearing a tight red bodycon dress that revealed just enough and her classic Louboutin heels. Evelina put her long blonde hair up into a sleek ponytail and decorated her neck with a diamond necklace.

"Ev! The car is here!" She heard her mom call her. With that, the teen grabbed her matching clutch bag and left. 

The car ride to the botanical garden was filled with her parents scolding her on how to act while they were at the event and if she failed to act proper, she'd be punished. This was stuff Evelina already knew so she blocked them out the whole ride there.

Once they got there, the adolescent was able to part ways with her parents. "Behave, Evelina, this is a big fundraiser full of important people. Don't make us look bad." Her mother had told her with a glare. 

Evelina had rolled her eyes, "Of course not, mother." She smiled and said too sweetly to be true. 

Her dad sighed, "We're serious, Ev."

"Okay, I know." She said with a groan. With that, her parents walked off to talk to people while the mischevious teen headed towards the bar. 

♥︎

"Come on, dear. Let's go talk to the Montgomerys." Eleanor tugged on her husband's arm.

Roman grumbled, "I don't even like them."

His wife let out a light-hearted laugh, "Come on, please?" She begged.

"How about you go ahead? I'll get us something to drink?" He suggested.

With a sigh, his wife agreed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking off into the crowd of people.

Roman didn't want to be at the fundraiser, especially with his wife at the moment. However, he knew it was important that he was there; being an important businessman and all. He wasn't in the mood today, last night Eleanor had come home late, both drunk and disheveled looking. She had claimed she was having a girls night, but he knew it wasn't true. She looked guilty and smelled faintly of men's cologne. Eleanor had been out with her secret lover.

It broke him to know that, but he didn't want to make any rash decisions until he knew the full truth. 

Walking up to the bar, he spotted a beautiful curvy blonde in a tight red dress talking to the bartender. He couldn't see her face, but after hearing her smooth voice, Roman knew instantly who it was.

"Sorry, I lost my ID, sir." He heard Evelina lie to the bartender. "But I mean, do I look too young?" She flirted with a giggle.

"Miss, as much as I'd like to give you a drink, I need to see your ID first before I can." The bartender shrugged before going and tending to someone else on the other side of the bar.

Evelina scoffed, turning around to only meet the eyes of Roman. She looked a little surprised to see him there.

"What's up?" Was all she said as she walked up to meet him. 

He glanced around them quickly, no one was focused on the pair. "I'm ready for whatever is next." Roman sighed, not even bothering to deal with greetings or small talk first. "I want to figure this whole thing out, it's slowly killing me." He stressed. 

Evelina smiled at him and placed a hand on his arm, something she's been doing a lot lately. "That's great, when can you meet?"

Grabbing one of his business cards out of a pocket in his expensive suit, he handed it to her. She looked down at it in confusion. "Text me and we will set something up." He explained quietly. 

"Can't wait until then," Evelina said to only where Roman could hear here. She looked up at the tall man, biting her lip in a teasing way. 

"Uh, you, too." She made Roman stutter with the way she was looking at him. She said a goodbye, walking off with a seductive sway of her hips. It was almost as if she was trying to seduce the man.