A Broken Phone.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby is here!:D

I thank every single one of you who has voted/commented on my story.

You all are awesome, and I love everyone of you!:)

How was the last chapters?

How was this chapter?

Vote?

Comment?

Please!

Pretty, pretty please. With peas and carrots on top.:)

Thanks

-Shelby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twelve.~

"Baby, Baby, Baby. Ooh-"

"Noooooo" I yell as I cover my ears and glare at Gabe, who's playing "Baby" by "Justin Beiber", off of his phone and doubled over, laughing at my reaction. "Turn. It. Off!"

"No. It's too funny." He tells me in between laughs.

I squeeze my ears with my hands to try to block out the stupid song. "La-la la-la la-la I can't hear this song. La-la la-la"

Gabe comes closer to me and turns up his phone volume. "Can you hear it now, Soppie ?" He yells in my ear.

When he gets close enough to me, I knock the phone out of his hand with my elbow, It crashes down on the ground, and breaks in half.

"My phone!" He yells at the same time I yell. "It stopped!"

He looks up slowly from the ground, to where I am and gives me a death glare. "You're paying for that." He tells me in his 'Serious' voice.

I shake my head. "No I'm not. It's your fault."

He gives me a look that says. "You're crazy". "How is it my fault." He says slowly. "You're the one who destroyed it."

"But, you're the one who was torturing me! You know I hate that song, and you played it anyway!"

He takes a step towards me. "Sophia Abigail Green. You broke my phone, and you are paying for it."

I push my glasses up, and cross my arms over my chest. "No."

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are, Sophie."

"Gabriel, I am not paying for your phone. You know I'm saving up for a car, so I don't have to ride the dirty, disgusting bus anymore. I can not afford a phone." I tell him then sits down on the bed.

Gabe sighs through his nose. "What's my Mom going to say about this? You know this is my fourth phone this year. She's going to kill me." He starts pacing.

My eyes softens. "I'm sorry. I would if I could."

He doesn't say anything, just keeps pacing.

"Gabe, please don't wear a hole in my floor!" My Mom yells from downstairs.