HUGE NEWS

Hey guys long time no see!!! If you haven't read the new bonus chapter before this then go back now and read it!! 

I am here to tell you guys some amazing news!!! YOU READY FOR IT? (Anyone get my Taylor Swift reference...no okay...)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

*"SILENT LOVE" IS BEING PUBLISHED!!*

Yep read that right! Silent Love got picked up to be published by my agency. I am so incredibly excited to finally tell you guys about it. What is also exciting is it will be keeping the SAME TITLE NAME! I love the title so much that I begged them to keep it.

Right now the release dates are: 

March 6, 2018

April 3, 2018

May 1, 2018

June 5, 2018

It is being split into four books because it is sooo long! The whole manuscript is about 300,000 words which is too long for a regular sized book. So that is why.

I cannot wait for you guys to get your hands on a copy of this book. This has been my favorite to write to have it being published is a dream come true. 

We are barely in the editing faze so I don't know much more about the release but make sure to follow me on my social medias to find out! (usernames are below!)

Thank you guys for being the most amazing readers ever! Without you I wouldn't have sent this in to my publishing agency. Because of all your encouraging words and all the comments you guys have made, has made this possible for me. Without you I really wouldn't be on here anymore or writing. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you guys for sticking with this book as well!!! If you haven't checked out my other stuff then you head over to my profile! I promise you'll love my other stuff ( I hope!). 

AND IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS THAT ARE PUBLISHED (Something Inside, A Year Agreement) then head over to Amazon or even Barnes and Noble, type in my name "Kenadee Bryant" and they will all pop up!!

Thank you guys again! I LOVE YOU!

<3 <3 <3

-Ken