09

Blair.

"Daddy's on his way" I read the message over and over again

I read the message over and over again. What the fuck was I doing? More importantly, why does this feel so good?
I looked in the mirror and my reflection stared back at me. My hair was shaken up but makeup was okay to a decent standard. I took in a deep breath sighed. Tipped the rest of the wine glass into my mouth and walked back into the bathroom. I clicked on the light switch and got to work. Sloppily applying toothpaste to my toothbrush I scubbed my pearly whites and soar into the sink. However, my mind kept wondering to what was about to happen. I tried  to think of s plan of how it was going to go but my sober mind wasn't connecting very well and all I could think of was him.

Luke Hemmings.

Emma's "devil fiancé" that she could stand. She had told me so many times about how she couldn't bring herself to leave him but wanted nothing more than to walk out. The wedding was coming up soon anyway. Oh Fuck the wedding, what the hell was I doing? About to fuck a soon to be married man. Not only that but married to one of my patients.

I walked out the bathroom and flicked off the switch. The doorbell rang and my stomach erupted with butterflies. It rang again, and again. In some sort of hurry. I picked up my wine glass and pulled on a silk robe and walked downstairs and towards the front door. I smiled lustfully as I turned the doorknob.

Suddenly the door burst open and Luke's hands were all over me. He closed to the door roughly with his foot. His lips moved to my ear and bit down on it roughly as his hands worked their way to my ass. He slapped hard and gripped my inner thighs causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist.
"God you're so bad" he mumbled into my neck as I moaned. He bit down in my collar bones and began to suck as we flopped onto the sofa. I pulled in his hair gently from pleasure and he looked up, biting his lip at me. His fingers trailed down from my neck, ghosting over my boobs and down my stomach slowly.
"Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" His hands resting on my hip bones. I nodded, biting my lip.
"Yeah? You gonna be a good girl for daddy?" He groaned as he kissed my hips, going lower and lower. I nodded again wriggling about but his hands kept me still. He slowly began pulling off my underwear, dragging his nails along my skin, agonisingly slow. He pulled them off completely and licked his lips before looking me in the eyes. He came close to my face and smirked down at me.
"I'm gonna eat this pussy because it's all mine, okay?" He kissed my lips deeply and pulled away.
"Tell daddy who this pussy belongs to" he spoke groggily and he slid down my body. I moaned at his words "mmm it's all yours daddy"
He bit down on my thighs and kissed close to my entrance. He then held my legs apart and began licking me. His tongue delved deep inside me giving me complete pleasure. My back arched as I moaned at his actions and my hands made contact with his hair, pulling at his roots. He lay his tongue flat against my clit and began shaking his head side to side applying pressure to my sensitive bud. I started squirming around but he held me in place. He stopped for a second to speak "baby, play with your tits for daddy"
I arched my back and undid my bra as he continued licking me. I took my left nipple between my fingers and began to pinch as I massaged my left boobs with my other hand. Luke was looking my dead in the eye causing butterflies to gather in my tummy. Luke stared to aggressively suck on my clit as a familiar knot gathered in my stomach. I grabbed both boobs and gripped them hard.
"Fuck I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned out arching my back.
Luke pulled away for a second and slapped my clit a couple times before going back to laying his tongue flat and shaking his head.
I came undone onto his lips and moans filled the room. As I finished I smiled with my eyes closed and sighed, pleased. I put my arms above my head and lay there for a second. I then felt Luke's lips kissing my nipple. I opened my eyes and looked up. He was smiling at me as he sat up and pulled me onto his lap, my boobs just below his eye line and resting his hands on my  hips.
My sober brain was starting to wake up and I became more aware of the situation. I frowned and looked away from his eyes. His hands snaked up my body and cupped both boobs in his hands and smirked. I pushed them away and got up putting on my silk robe.
"Luke you're getting married soon" I said with my arms folded. He scoffed and leaned back on the sofa.
"Yeah and I just ate you out" he said cockily. I cringed at his words because it was true. He sighed and stood up, he walked towards me and kissed my cheek.
"I'll see you on Monday" he winked and slapped my ass before leaving.

Fuck.