*Chapter 2*

I exit the car while still humming to the beat of 'Pretty Brown Eyes' by Cody Simpson. I take in the newly remodeled school where the quad is much larger and the classrooms are much larger. I take a deep breath, straigtnen my back to add confidence and walked to the front gate.

As I walked through, I heard a lot of whistling from the guys and comstant glares from the girls who cake their faces with makeup and just try to get into guys' pants. Gross. I thought. I walk a little further down the hall and spot Marissa chatting with Jacob. My heart beats a million times faster as a grew closer and see Jacob eyeing me up and down causing me to blush and as I look up I see him stepping forward and smile one his lop sided dimpled smiles that almost caused me to melt right there.

"You look great." said Jacob.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." I joked back.

Jacob acually looks amazing. He's wearing one of his soccer competition jerseys and is wearing khaki shorts with Nike socks with vans and his hair is geled back.

Marissa interrupts us gazing at each other awkwardly and Jacob finally talks.

"Well I'll see you all around!" he waves as he heads to his buddies.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I ask Marissa.

"When I tell you, promise not to freak?" I nod to answer her question.

"Ok, I got VIP tickets to Magcon San Diego" she calmly tells me.

"Seriously?!?!?!" I whisper yell. "When is convention, Is everyone going to be there?, What time do we leave, What do I wear, Will my parents let me go?"

"Woah woah tiger calm your tits. First of all, the convention starts on Friday and I heard ends on Sunday but the boys are all moving from LA to San Diego! We will leave around 9:00, I'm sure you'll something cute to wear, and your parents already agreed since I rold them before you" says Marissa.

"Sorry I'm just so exci-"

*bringggg*

"Ughhhh first period PE here I come! See you later Marsy! Love you!" I called.

"See ya Stace and meet at your locker before lunch ok?" she calls back as she starts getting dirty looks from people shoving but was quickly flipped off.

I giggle to myself silently and make my way to PE, when I got there, I almost fainted with excitement.