Chapter 3

*Trish's POV*

I knocked on room 207, it was a suite, the biggest one the hotel had.

I could tell Emily was nervous by the way she kept twirling her hair and tapping on her thigh. I was a little nervous to, but I could tell Carter liked me. Or did he? Why else would he have given me his room number-

My thoughts were cut off when Nash opened the door. I could see Taylor poking his head out behind him.

Without saying a word to me, or even looking at Emily, Nash turned around and yelled "CARTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"

I could feel my cheeks burning. Girlfriend? Had Carter told them he liked me? Was he going to ask me out?

*Carter's POV*

I heard Nash yell my name, but I didn't catch what he said after it. I walked from mine and Jack G's room to the front door. 

"Hey" I said when I saw Trish. "Come in!" I could tell her cheeks were red.... I got worried about what Nash had said when he yelled for me. I had been talking about her practically since the moment she walked away to go to her room. I hope Nash didn't tell her that.

*Trish's POV*

I sat down next to a tweeting Jack on the long navy blue sofa, then Carter quickly sprinted over to me and sat down before Emily could.

He was so adorable.

It was getting a little awkward just sitting, so I decided to chit chat.

"So Carter, are you all staying here for Magcon, or just a vacation?"

*Emily's POV*

Trish and Carter were talking on the couch across from me but I couldn't really catch anything they were saying. I tried to discretely look around for Cameron, but I couldn't find him.

Great, I thought, Now I'm gonna be stuck watching the two love birds all night.

Someone knocked on the front door, and Nash quickly went to get it.

He opened the door to reveal none other then Cameron Dallas.

A/N

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who's reading. Sorry if the first few chapters have been a little boring, I'm trying to build up to all the big bombshells.

Don't forget to vote, ilyy