Chapter 30

Tobi's POV

"Grace got jumped! Help!" Johnny yelled. I ran into the living room, Grace was laying on the couch unconscious.

"Oh.... my.." I say slowly, I blink over and over again, hoping this is just a dream. It's not.

I run into the bathroom and pull out the first aid, I run back into the living room and sit next to Grace. She has a busted lip and a gash on her cheek, I gotta stitch that up!

"Go get me a bag of ice!" I yell to Johnny, he runs to the kitchen. I get the needle ready and poke it into her skin and over to the other side, thank god she's unconscious!

Johnny runs back in with the bag of ice, I put it up to Grace's lip. Taylor, Soda, Steve, and Two-bit walk in and freeze once they see Grace.

Taylor's POV

We all freeze when we see Grace on the couch with a busted lip and a stitched up cheek. Socs! FUCK SOCS!

"She got jumped." Johnny explains and holds tight onto Grace's hand. Soda, Steve, and Two-bit's expressions all change to pissed off.

"This calls for a rumble!" Two-bit yells and all the guys agree, Steve walks out to go get the word out.

"What greasers are gonna be at the rumble?" I ask, excited to kick some ass!

"Not you baby." Soda says and holds my hands in his.

"Why not?!? You know I can fight!" I whine.

"I know but i just don't want you getting hurt." Sodapop says sweetly, so much care is found in his eyes. I nod and he kisses me. He doesn't even know I'm pregnant!

"Fine. I'll stay home." I say and pout, Soda kisses my head and wraps his arms around me. Tobi smirks as she stitched up Grace's cheek.

"What're you smirking at?" I ask her with a smirk also on my face, I know why she is.

"No reason." Bullshit. She knows that I'm gonna fight no matter what and from that smirk of hers, I know she's gonna fight too.

Sodapop leaves to go to the DX, Grace and I are sitting on the couch talking while Tobi is in Ponyboy's room.

"No. You ain't fightin!" Pony says sternly as he walks downstairs with Tobi behind him.

"Your not the boss of me! Dallas is and he isn't here to tell me no!" Tobi screams at Ponyboy, he just rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen.

"Girls. Let's go." She says, Grace and I get up and follow her outside. Tobi pulls out a cig and passed me and Grace one, we light up and start walking to the park.

"What we gonna do?" Grace says and takes a hit. Tobi smiles devilishly.

"We gonna fight in that damn rumble. The guys can't stop us so we'll swing around the lot at sunset. The fight is startin' a little before sunset so we can join in whenever. No weapons, Socs rules." We all smirk and head to the lot where the rumble with be starting real soon.

Grace's POV

Johnny'll kill me if he finds out that I was there! Whatever I guess. Taylor, Tobi and I all walk down the street to the lot where the greasers and Socs are staring each other down. We hide behind a bush and wait till they start.

"NO RUMBLE IS GONNA START WITHOUT M-" Dallas?!? He's suppose to be in jail! What? The Head Soc throws the first punch and gets Darry straight in the jaw, that's our cue! Tobi, Taylor and I all run out of the bushes, unnoticed, and start getting into the rumble.

Taylor's POV

We run outta the bush and I jump on some Soc's back, he flings me off, I punch him in the face over and over until he's out cold. Little bitch much?

I look over and see Tobi fighting a small Soc and Grace fighting a bigger Soc. I join Grace and we take him down! Rain starts to fall from the dark sky.

A Soc punches me and I fall to the ground, I try to get up but he kicks my stomach. I groan and try to stand up, Tobi comes to my aid and attacks the damn Soc.

"NEVER FUCK WITH MY FRIENDS!" Tobi screams in his face and punches him again.

"WE WON!" I heard Steve shout, all the greasers start cheering.

Tobi, Grace and I all run to the Curtis house, we get there before the guys and all take turns showering. Once we're all showered, we get dressed and chill on the couch.

"We won!" Steve yelled as all the guys come into the house, Grace and Tobi smile and nod. I go up to Sodapop and kiss him with all the passion I can give, he kisses back with as much passion.

"I have a surprise. Come on baby." Soda says to me and drags me outside, I give him a questioning look as he gets on one knee.

"Taylor. I love you with all my heart and we have some amazing memories and I just think it's time to step up in the game. Taylor... will you marry me?" Soda asks with Hopeful eyes, I nod my head frantically up and down and start crying but this was happy crying.

"Soda.... I'm pregnant." I say and cover my mouth, Soda's eyes widen and he starts smiling. I smile and laugh as he picks me up and spins me around. Everything is perfect.

-----
HEY GUYS, so important messages please read!
I'm rewriting the entire book, similar story but different also, so if you're just now reading it, I recommend reading all of it fast or hold off until the new release. When I publish the new version, I'm deleting the old completely. New version should drop end of May or beginning of June. A set date will be posted at some point.
Thank you for reading.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!