Chapter 5

Niall's Point of View:

I paced in my apartment anxiously waiting for someone to knock on the door.

I looked at my phone constantly waiting for either a text from her or maybe even a phone call saying that she was running late or something.

"Niall, don't panick, or overreact, or talk about you being a murderer."

I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peephole and saw Trinity.

I opened the door and did the unpredictable; kissed her. She dropped her keys and phone at the door and wrapped her arms around me.

She wraps her legs around me and I carry her to the couch.

I laid on top of her, leaving kisses down her neck.

"So, when are we getting this started?", she says.

"Anytime you want. Are you ready?"

She nods her head and I take off her top and jeans only leaving her in her bra and underwear.

I took off my clothes. When I laid on top of her she practically screamed.

"Dear Lord Jesus! That hurts so fucking bad!"

"But it feels good, right."

She nodded in pain and got even louder.

"Shit!"

"What?"

"Pull out!"

I shaped my mouth like and O and got off of her.

She put back on her clothes and starting pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?", I ask.

"I made a commitment the I would not have sex until I get married. And I broke that commitment and now I feel like I've betrayed people."

I raise my eyebrow at the fact that she just realized she made a commitment.

"Don't give me that fucking look Niall!"

I raise my hands up in innocence. I looked at the clock and realized I haven't found another victim.

"Um, Trinity, it's nice to have over. You can leave now.Bye!"

She picks up her stuff and I push out the doorway.

"Bye?"

I wave and close the door. I didn't want her to be my next victim. I can't control myself. When I see a girl, all I want to do is kill them.

She was too pretty to die. It was like she was the only girl I don't want to kill.