h e a l

Shane = Bold

Cleo = Italics

"It was my fault

"It was my fault."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have been so distracted."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have been driving that fast."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have even gone driving in that state of mind."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have ignored the red light."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have been dating Kiara in the first place."

"I know."

"You know Super-girl, I was expecting a more sympathetic response from you."

"Honestly, I was considering it."

"Then where did my therapist go?"

"She decided that it would be better to  let you get it off of your chest and then berate you with goodness."

"I'm still waiting for that goodness Super-girl."

"Was it your fault? Yes. I'm not going to deny that from you. It was your fault. Completely and utterly. But remember that all important word Lost Boy, 'was', as in past tense. It almost seems as if you're trying to change it. Well, guess what? You can't."

"In the movies they c-"

"You need to move on."

"I...I can't. I murdered a family's pride and joy. Forever. How am I supposed to get over that?"

"Yes you can. In the midst of your sentimental monologue all you had was negatives."

"It's not exactly what I'd call a positive situation Super-girl."

"That's not what I meant. In order to move on past bad memories you must overcome them by learning your lesson."

"...I'm confused."

"Instead of droning on about what you shouldn't have done focus on what you should have done."

"..."

"For example, using the examples you gave me: I should have concentrated on the road. I should have been driving slower. I should have waited until I was calm before I drove. I should have seen and obeyed the red light. I should have been dating Cleo instead of Kiara."

"You know, as much as I would love to dwell on that really great message of moving on through learning your lesson with positivity as your teacher I can't help but pick up on that last line."

"You must be feeling better, you're smirking."

"Fine, fine, avoid the question. But, just so you know, I happen to agree with the statement that you completely did not say."

"I should hope that you agreed with all of those statements."

"Oh, I do."

"Then why focus on the last statement that I may or may not have said?"

"Because, unlike the others, I can actually change that one for the better."

"..."

"I've officially rendered her speechless."

"...uh, Lost Boy...are you?..."

"Asking you to be the Super-girl to my Lost Boy? Yes. That is exactly what I am doing. Super-girl will you be my girlfriend?"

"Okay, but on one condition."

"What? I swear to jump off a cliff if you jump too."

"No! God no. I was going to say that we had to get our asses of this wall and skip school for the day."

"Um...excuse me? Last time I checked you were desperate to go to school."

"Well, something rather important came up."

"Let me guess, this 'rather important' thing, is the thing I have to do in order to earn your courtship?"

"Oui oui."

"Tell me Super-girl, what are we going to do today?"

"We're going Christmas shopping."

"For who? The only person I'd want to give a present to is you and since you'd be there it would kind of be pointless..."

"No. Not for me. We're going Christmas shopping for a certain couple. A traumatised couple missing two daughters due to your actions."

"Wait...hold up, are you saying th-"

"We buy Christmas presents for and pay a visit to the parents of the two girls that you accidentally crushed?"

"..."

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm suggesting."

"Then I guess it's time to heal my traumatic past."

"Let's go Christmas shopping Lost Boy."