Chapter 12: Bliss

Sorry I've been gone guys. I just couldn't find time for Wattpad . But I am back and will be updating more often. <3

- - - - - -

Recaps: Suzy owes Peter $30,000. She told Blake and he suggested that they take the night off and go to Coney Island then to a motel. She currently lives with her 3 friends in the Bronx.

- - - - -

Suzy's POV:

I just stared at him and wondered how can someone so nice could show such gratitude to me. " Isn't it too cold for us to go to Coney Island today?" I asked Blake.

"We're just gonna ride the Ferris wheel. Then maybe buy a hot dog. Like the cold bothers you so much. We were standing in the train and standing in front of each other. I just stared at him like the weirdo I am.

I held onto the train pole and laid my head on his shoulder. He smelled so good. He breath in and tensed up then relaxed.

"Our stop." he said. Blake took my hand and walked us out. We made our way downstairs and saw the pretty view of Coney Island.

 We made our way downstairs and saw the pretty view of Coney Island

"We have to go around to the entrance." Blake said as he looked at me. He grabbed my hand again and slightly said. "Baby." And kissed me on the forehead.

We started to walk over together, hand in hand. The snow on the bottom of my shoes made a funny sound

"You know. I could just give you the money Peter wants." Blake said.

I looked at him shocked. "No. It's my mess.."

"Come on Suzy. It's not you're mess. He's a money hungry menace."

I laughed "Menace. That's creative."

He chuckled "Yea. But anyway. You know what I mean. He's a mad man. Let me help you." He said.

"No Blake. I don't want you getting mixed up in this." I said honestly. I needed him to understand that. With Peter it's never over. He is a menace. "Let's enjoy tonight." I said

~*~

(EXPLICIT smut!!!) ;)

We went on the Ferris wheel. Bought Cotton candy. It was fun. We were on our way to a hotel that we searched online. I held Blakes hand and it felt right. It felt right kissing him and embracing him.

We entered the hotel room and I took off my shoes and jumped on the bed. Blake laughed and did the same thing. We laid on the bed as the tv was quietly playing chill songs on shuffle.

We were facing each other. "Blake your'e amazing. Do you know that. You don't judge me at all. I know you've heard about me and all the things I've done." I said sadly.

He put his hand on cheek and smiled. "I see you Suzy. I see you for who you really are. You care about people and life hasn't been great for you just like alot of people sadly." his thumb ran circles in my cheek and we just stared at each other. Alone in this hotel room. I didn't need to pretend to be strong.

I felt vulnerable. In the best way possible.

I kissed Blake and he grabbed my face with both hands as I got on top of him. His lips were warm and inviting. I moved my hips against his lower half and heard a groan escape his mouth. I continued to move up and down against it. I wanted him, in every way possible.

He slid his hand on my butt and then down my thighs. I took off my shirt and he started to kiss my neck. I helped him take off his shirt, melting for his touch. We continued to kiss all over each others bodies. He kissed in between my neck and my ear which made me moan out loud. I was ready for him in every way. "Blake" was all that came out of my mouth.

He flipped us over and was on top. I unclipped my bra and he flung it across the room. He started to kiss and caress my breast. I moaned again from his touch. He started to kiss down my stomach and took off my pants. I unbutton his pants and before we knew it, we were in our underwear.

He continued what he was doing. kissing my thighs and teasing me. I chuckled alittle. He looked up and smirked. His hands rubbed my p.... and I moaned lowly. He took off my panties and started to suck and nibble. I saw so shocked. My head flung back from pleasure.

I was sweating and slowly moaning his name as he continued. He paid attention to what made me shake and didn't stop. I looked at him as he stared into my eyes. He was good at this. "Blake! I'm gonna c-" was all I could get out before I moaned loudly and reached my high. He didn't stop right after but I couldnt wait anymore.

I lifted his head up and kissed him. I pulled him closer to me and whispered "I want it." . My body was aching for him to be inside of me. I pulled him closer and he slid it in. I gasped from the length he was. I was so wet from his touch that it just went in.

He held both of my hands and slowly moved in and out. It felt so good. He kissed my neck and I heard him groan again. "Fuck princess you are so beautiful." he looked straight into my eyes and released my hands. I put my hands in between his, wanting him closer to me. He moved in and out of me a little faster and continued to nibble on my breast. I scratched his back from pleasure. I was in a trance. Heaven like. It was like we were making love. Maybe it's because we were.

I moaned again. I was gonna come again. We kissed and I gasped loudly as I reached my high. I moaned out Blakes name screaming yes occasionally. I flipped us over and got on top. I bounced on his member as he gripped my tits. I screamed in pleasure. This was the best sex of my life.

Blake breath in "I'm so close princess" he whispered. It turned me on so much. I got off of him and went down to put him in my mouth. I sucked and rubbed eagerly until he finally reached his high, he lowly moaned yes and groaned several times.

Then we just sat there holding each other breathing heavy. "That was amazing Blake."

Blake shook his head in agreement and we cuddled and fell asleep exhausted.

--------

OKAY MY LITTLE PERVES!! Go read your bible now ;)

I'm sorry for not updating. More chapters to come very very soon and I wanted to drop some good smut as an apology to you all.

stay beautiful Queens <3