Dehydration & Oxymorphone.

The people around me used to joke about it and say stuff like "Well that's just Dud (nickname), he's like a cat he has 9 lives. Not something really funny to joke about. But it was just part of who I was and it was the truth to a degree. I barely made it through my life breathing, by the skin of my teeth. I can remember taking upwards of 10 methadone and 15 valium on time and the person that used to joke about me as a cat saying "Omg, your going to die" my reply being "It'll be fine we do this shit all the time".

At a point I was prescribed several narcotic medications. One pain clinic doctor in Hustonville, KY prescribed me Opana 40's, Opana 5's and Xanax 2mg. For the most part I didn't take these medications.

I remember being admitted to the hospital at another point where I was severely dehydrated. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move. I might as well of been dead. I can recall my food being brought in by the hospital staff and placed a foot from my bed. I didn't have the strength to pull the food to be in front of my face where I could eat it. I thought at one point that I had died and my parents had brought me back with a different name.

My food wouldn't be in a place to where I had the motor skills to actually consume it until a number of hours later when my aunt walked into my room and pushed it to my convenience. I would piss on myself (only through the luxury of fluids being pumped through my veins). But I would kiss on myself and sit in it for hours until they have me a sponge bath while in my hospital bed.

This was by far one of the scariest moments in my life. Due to the fact that I was alert but couldn't function. I was miserable. My only worry after I was sent to the mental wing at LifeSprings in Elizabethtown, KY, after I had come to my senses. Was the fact that I had missed my appointment at the Pain Clinc, which if you've ever been to one you know this isn't tolerated as a patient.

However, after I was released some 48hrs. Later I made up some excuse and they accepted it and allowed me to come back in to get my medications. Around this time I went to Campbellsville, KY to get the tattoo that covers my ribcage entirely on my left side. Psalms 27: 1-3 and the top half of my right arm. Spending over $600 and sitting in a tattoo chair over 7 Hours.

When I returned to Lebanon, KY...I received my first D.U.I. Believe it or not I wasnt even under the influence. I think the cop arrested me strictly due to the fact that Opana (Oxymorphone) was playing a major roll in several overdoses in our area at that time. The only thing that could've had to do with me is the fact I was getting prescribed them around that time.

After searching my vehicle and finding my medication in the glove box he made the comments.

"Why are there only 4 pills in this bottle and you just got them filled."

My response: "I don't carry all of them because medications like that are commonly stolen"

He said: "I bet you snort these to, right?"

My response: "No sir, I take my medication as prescribed "

After giving me a series of field sobriety test I was told "Turn around and out your hands behind your back!"

I stopped for a minute and said "Why?, I just passed all those test!"

"NO!, You didn't pass shit" he responded.

I stated "Well was your dash cam on?" ...."May of been, may not of been"

I said ...."That's cool we will see when you eat this case in court"

About that time the trailer park I had pulled into lit up like a Christmas tree with squad cars. Seriously 5 more patrol cars lined the entrance. Not really surprising me that much as this was a common occurrence with me. Honestly, in Lebanon this happens often. I'm really not that special although it was obvious around this time that they wanted me and they wanted me bad.

My next comment as I continued to run my mouth was "What the fuck is this? I'm not going to try an fight like I did when I was a kid".

So, I was taken to jail and released in a matter of several hours. Due to the fact this was my first DUI. Somewhere several months down the road all charges where dropped as my levels weren't toxic and I had prescriptions for anything in my system.