48: Let's Play Dress Up

"Put this on." Sangwoo threw a large pink fuzzy sweater at Bum.

"W-Why?" Bum held the soft fabric in his hands. This was your sweater, so why did Sangwoo want him to wear it?

"Do what I say, or I'll kill you." Sangwoo said it with such little emotion that Bum had a hard time taking it seriously. But Sangwoo was deadly serious.

Quickly, Bum stripped off his clothes and put the sweater over his body. Sangwoo cracked a smile. Maybe this will work for me. Taking care of one person is much easier than two.

Bum stood nervously, pulling the from of the sweater down, trying to preserve his dignity.

Sangwoo walked over to Bum and stroked his face and the side of his body. Pulling him closely, Sangwoo shivered at the close embrace. Bum buried his face into Sangwoo's chest, relishing the embrace. However, he jumped at the sudden feeling of Sangwoo's hands on his ass.

"Mm. Not quite the same. It'll do." Sangwoo quickly slid his hands under the sweater and began exploring.

"Ah~ I-I'm so sensitive..." Bum whined lightly.

Sangwoo's hands made it up to his chest and quickly recoiled.

"Ugh. Go put that bra on from your house."

"I-I-I-"

"Stop stuttering. Just do it. And find something to stuff it with. Hurry up." Sangwoo sat back on the couch and closed his eyes. Bum's eyes wandered down to Sangwoo's hands, which were freeing himself from his pants. "GO!" Sangwoo's face scrunched up as he shouted at Bum.

As he rushed up the stairs and stumbled into Sangwoo's room, he noticed that all of your clothes were scattered about. There was some in his bed, near the pillow. There were a bunch of panties balled up next to the bed as well.

I can only imagine what those were used for...

Bum searched through the drawer where Sangwoo kept his clothes until he found what he was looking for. The next step, however, was finding something to stuff the bra with. Looking around, Bum sighed. It was going to have to be the panties.

"What are you doing up there?!" Sangwoo called from downstairs. He was becoming impatient.

Bum got himself redressed in the appropriate attire and returned downstairs to a scene that he couldn't help but get hard to.

Sangwoo was on the couch, preparing himself for what was about to happen. He waved Bum over and pointed down to his crotch.

"Suck on it."

Happily, Bum nodded and wrapped his lips around Sangwoo's member.

It tastes so good... Of course it would, he's my boyfriend. Bum thought to himself.

"Oh... princess... your lips feel so good."

Immediately Bum recoiled. Sangwoo was fantasizing about you and it disgusted Bum. However, as quickly as Bum released Sangwoo, his hair was being pulled roughly forward.

"What do you think you're doing? Who told you to stop? Get back to it." Sangwoo pulled Bum's face closer to him, but Bum resisted. Furious, Sangwoo shoved him backwards onto his back and stood over him. "You know, she smiles a lot more than you do. Why don't you try giving me a smile for once, you depressing little nobody?" Sangwoo's face got a twisted smile on it. "Do it or ~you~know~what~!!!" He sang out as he picked up a knife that was on the side table.

Suddenly the fear was palpable and Bum knew that it was in his best interest to do what he was told. As tears fell down his face, he put on a hideous, huge smile.

"Good girl. Now, tell me I'm your king."

Bum gulped and tried to get the words out of his mouth while Sangwoo ran the blade down the side of his face and groped at his fake breasts.

"Say it now." Sangwoo whispered.

"Y-y-y-you're m-m-my k-k-k-king, Sangwoo." Bum stuttered out.

"When you're dressed like this," Sangwoo pushed Bum down and straddled him, shoving his dick in his face. "You call me Sang. Got it? Now suck it."

Bum did.