MARIO KART

Mario kart lets hope that no one dies.

WASHTHEDAD HIDE THE PILLOWS.

Alex kept true to the Mario Kart threat.

They were in this placement. John in first as Peach, Herc in second as Rosaline. Alex in dead last as Luigi.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU TWO SO GOOD?!" Alex attempts to throw off John by shoving him to the side and John starts playing with one hand while keeping his boyfriend out of his way.

"Mon ami John does not mess around when it comes to games." Laf responds while looking at LOTD responses on his instagram to his look.

"YEAH I CAN TELL- WHO PUT DOWN THE BANANA PEEL?!"

They were playing rainbow road and John seemed to have practiced this level a lot as he was able to get the farthest and by the time Herc got close John already passed the finish line in 1st and Herc in 2nd and about a couple minutes later Alex finally passed in 8th.

"I CALL A REMATCH!" Herc gives him a bitch face.

"No"

"Yes"

"Alex no"

"Alex yes" Alex gets hit with a pillow by Herc and John jumps in.

"Don't throw a pillow at mah man."

"Dont yell at my boyfriend!" Laf shoots a glare at John.

Soon they start fighting and Washington walks in with a video camera just watching chaos ensue.

"DONT PULL MY HAIR YOU FUCKING BAGUETTE!"

"OW MY EAR WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"SHUT UP PETITE LEON."

"OW I GOT HIT WITH A CONTROLLER."

"WHO THREW A CONTROLLER AT HERC."

"OW."

Laf screeches as someone just messed up his make-up and everyone freezes.

"oh shit" Alex says in a small defeated voice then John pulls out a contact smoke bomb throwing it on the ground.

"SKATTER." He yells as the smoke fills the room and they all run and hide as Laf looks at them like he is gonna tear someone a new one and runs to find them.

Washington turns the camera twords him.

"And this is why you don't play Mario Kart." He shuts off the camera and starts clearing out all the smoke.

"AHH THE CROISSANT FOUND ME!" He hears Alex scream like a girl.

"God that hospital is gonna hate seeing us again."

THERE WE GO FRIENDS

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS. XD