2. Two is better than one

Kayrah's POV

I was working really hard on this script because it was the first opportunity to show what I can ! It's been 1 week since I met G. I was deep in the thoughts of writing down places to film at when my phone rang. A number I did not know.

,,Kayrah Smith?"

,,Smith, huh?", someone said on the other side of the line.

,,Who is this?", I asked thinking about someone but wiping away the thought again.

,,It's G. How long do you need to send me this script girl?", he asked.
Is he serious ? Where the hell did he get my number from.

,,Where did you get my number from? Are you stalking me ?", I asked laughing.

,,Chill, my manager gave it to me. This is a personal video so I want this whole thing to be personal...", he said even though I heard in his voice that he was talking trash.

,,Right..."

,,So?"

,,G, this is taking some time. It doesn't work in 2 minutes do you know that?"

,,Yeah I get it. I think when two people would be working on this it would go a little faster."

,,Who do you have in mind?", I asked smiling even though I knew the answer already.

,,Me", he answered in a monotone voice.

,,I don't know why I am agreeing to this but okay."

,,You're agreeing because I am the star in the video."

,,Anyways, where do you want to meet?"

,,At yours!", he answered confidently.
I wanted to intervent when suddenly my doorbell rang.

,,Hold up"", I said into the phone but noticed he had already hung up.

I opened the door and he was actually standing there. I was in really short shorts and a hoodie because I haven't been out.

,,Nice", he said eyeing me up and down.

,,Are you serious? Where did you get my fucking address from?? I think I have to talk to your manager about the word privacy, you know?"

,,Can I come in?", he asked politely with puppy eyes.

,,Well, now you're here already so yes.", I said.

,,Let's go to the terrace.",  I said and he followed me.
He sat down in front of me and I just looked at him without saying a word.

,,Okay, hey I'm sorry. It was not right from me to just show up at your place. I can leave if you want me to."
I was actually considering to ask him to leave because I wanted him to know that he can not do anything he wants to with me, you know? But I couldn't .
He came here with his hair perfectly gelled and comb back and I just couldn't. In other thoughts I respected how important this video is to him. It's probably really not about me but just about the song. When I first listened to it I was blown away. It did not fit the guy that I met in that big house a week ago. He must have a big heart.

,,No, listen. You can stay, but I want you to respect me as a director. I feel like only because I'm a girl and 5.4 and two heads smaller than you that you can do anything you want with me... that's not okay. I'm a person. I am a woman. This job is important to me. If you just want to be more involved in this then okay. Of course. I can see how much this means to you and this is your music video. But if you have different intentions than please just don't okay. I've been through a lot this year and I don't even know why I'm telling you this but I don't need games right now okay?"

He didn't say anything for awhile and I was asking myself if I had been to harsh... he looked down at his hands, which were huge by the way.

,,I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything. I'm not a sexist. I don't care if you are a old ass guy or a hot girl.. You have to know that I love women.. okay I'm drifting away. The point is I respect you, and from all that I have heard you are a great director which is why I gave this very important song into your hands okay? I mean it.", he said looking me deep in the eyes now.
That was really nice of him to say. He actually is a really sympathetic guy. This could definitely work. I mean, working together though!
I nodded smiling and sprinted inside to get my laptop.

We spent the rest of the day spilling ideas and thoughts.
The first time I checked the time it was 10pm. The time went by so fast and we were having a lot of fun.
When he saw me checking my phone he asked me:

,,Hey, can you tell me what time it is?"

,,10:07"

,,Fuck, I have to be at that club at 11 for an appearance.",he said hectically putting his leather jacket back on.

,,Oh okay..", I said sounding a bit sad what I did not intend to sound like.
He stopped his movement to look at me:

,,I really liked working with you.", he said weirdly.
But I think I just heard it wrong.

,,Yeah, same! Tell me when to meet again! I think we're ready to talk to your producer and rent the place to shoot at."
He smiled. And then there was a silence in that none of us said anything.

,,You should come with me.", he said smiling.

,,Oh... uh... no ... I am... I mean I am still in my sweatshirt and I..."

,,No talking out of this. Pleaseeee. This will be fun! We worked enough okay? I need to get to know my director. I need to know who I am working with!", he said sounding almost desperate.

,,You want to get to know me in a loud overfilled club, yeah?"

He just nodded grinning.

What would I be losing. I might need a break and I am craving some alcohol right now actually. To just forget everything for a while.
I rolled my eyes walking back into the apartment into my closet and then into the bathroom.

I just heard him say ,,Yessss" behind me before I locked myself in the bathroom to get ready...