Nerdproof

Nerdproof

He was the six foot something guy with the grey eyes and brown shaggy hair that he always - so purposefully - and so damn hotly blew out of his face. He was talkative, sporty, funny, hot, popular... and have I mentioned he's hot yet?

Nevertheless, he was the reason I sucked at math. Yes, instead of adding up 1 plus 1 I drooled on my notebook staring at his incredibly sexy back. I don't think I've mentioned he's hot yet...

He was Harry and I...

I was the five foot - maybe shorter - something girl with boring brown eyes and puffy brown hair that tended to vanish in the crowd of teenagers - or buffalo - in my school. I wore glasses, I spent my Friday nights learning physics and I don't think I've ever shown more skin than my forearms before.

Truth be told he was hot as hell and well I... I was a nerd.

You've guessed it. Harry Knight was indeed Nerdproof - I have multiple attempts to justify that statement - and I was like a fly, flying into the light - Have I mentioned Harry is hot yet - just to

SMACK

Die!

****

It's one thing when you have a crush on a guy, it's a whole different thing when said guy happens to be the most popular guy in school and better yet... he just so happens to be Nerdproof.

And wait... there's more... I'm the biggest nerd to graze this world with my presence. But all this was about to change, little did I know that out there somewhere was a cure for Harry's Nerdproof persona.

Let me tell you a little something, always read the fine print. Side effects included me getting a lot more than I bargained for.

Hell of a lot more!