five ー v

I'm sick of all your games, but I'm trapped in them

ARTIC MONKEYS - DO I WANNA KNOW

"What the fuck?"

Your dorm was messed up, you bags were empty and all the contents were tossed around the dorm. You started searching for Mint, your glass pipe and was relieved when you saw her not harmed. You stood up angrily, who the hell trashes other people's dorms?

And the answer was on your bed. It was a little post it note, from guess who. Nathan Prescott

"You better be in fucking class tomorrow, (Y/n). Or else you'll miss daylight."

"Fucking hell."

You said in realization, knowing you were the one Nathan was looking for when you were in the showers earlier.

What the fuck could he possibly want?

You threw off all the things on your bed to the floor and layed there, not caring about how messy your room was, you just wanted to sleep.

You awoke to the sound of your alarm blaring off (f/s). You turned it off and stayed in bed for a bit, and just trying to breathe without screaming this early. Your first day and you receive a buttload of bullshit from shit ass mother fuckers.

You changed into a (f/c) tank top and faded jeans. You pulled over a nice (s/f/c) flannel and leaving it open, you wore the choker Nathan gave to you since you don't want him barking his ass over yours for not wearing the choker he gave you.

You sighed and looked around your stuff, still scattered on the floor. You got your book bag and camera and left your room.

As you were walking out, you saw Nathan walking out of Victoria's dorm, his hair messy and his hickey was to be displayed out in a disgusting manner.

Jesus Christ they did it?

You shuddered at the thought and just walked out, but Nathan had other plans.

"Wait up, (Y/n)."

You inwardly groan as you faced him, wanting to just shove a knife up his throat so he could shut the fuck up.

"What do you want, Prescott?"

"I-I... How's your arm?"

You snorted and shot a glare at him.

"And why do you care? Last time I checked you were the one giving me this damn bruise on my arm."

"Can't I just fucking about you? I'm being fucking nice here, bitch."

"Whatthefuckever. My arm's fine."

You answered and walked away.

"I'm not fucking done talking to you!"

He grabbed the back of your flannel, preventing your body to move.

"Jesus Christ, Prescott. Can't you just fucking leave me alone? I'm done with your attitude."

"Lo-Look I'm. I'm so sorry about yesterday. I-I didn't mean it, can't you just give me another chance? Everybody just.. hates me and uses me. You're different. You're real with me."

Wow okay where did that come from.

You softened at his words, you can't blame him. He already goes through enough, I guess he really wants to be friends with you going through this boarder.

"Alright, Prescott. I'll give you another shot. But I swear to God if you hurt me again I'll fucking cut you open."

He smiled and let go of your flannel, you looked at him, and holy fuck he was actually crying. You knew what he needed right now, a real ass person to be with. And a hug. You hugged him, at first he stiffened but eventually he melted in your arms and just quietly sobbed there. You patted his back and rubbed circles on it. Soon, you pulled away and looked at your phone, checking the time.