"Kyle bought lucky charms" Tommy cheers, walking through Kyles home.

"Hey, guys" Willow stands up from the couch in the living room.

I haven't seen her since she gave me a ride home from her biological mother's house, which was about a week ago.

"Willow!" I greet, running up to her and giving her a hug, "how are you feeling?" I pull away and smile.

"A lot better" she half-smiles, "although, I did give my entire family the flu. My brother isn't happy with me"

I didn't know Willow had a brother. I don't know why assumed that she was an only child.

"You have a brother?" I question in surprise.

"Wait you didn't know about Salix?" Tommy's jaw drops to ground while he takes a seat on the couch.

"Sorry, I just always assumed that you were an only child" I admit.

"There's Salix, Avery, and I," she tells me.

Suddenly Ely enters the room with a mug in his hand which he slowly brings to Tommy.

"Here" Ely gives Tommy a mug filled with coffee. "Be careful, it's hot"

"Marry me" Tommy flashes Ely his pearly whites, making Elijah roll his eyes. I smirk as Tommy sips his coffee. "Holy shit, that's hot"

I break out in a laughter. God, Tommy is adorable. He reminds me so much of my little brother Brandon, it's scary.

"Where's your mum?" Willow glances at Kyle.

"With Jimmy" He responds.

"Jimmy as in your stepdad?" Tommy directs his gaze at Kyle.

"Nah, Jimmy as in the mailman," Kyle says sarcastically, folding his arms.

"What about your sister?" Willow questions.

Sometimes I forget that Willow and Kyle used to date. There's still tension between them, that's the only way anyone would ever know that they have a history. They do seem to be acting civil tonight.

"Gemma's with them," Kyle tells her.

I didn't know Kyle had a sister. Geez, there's so much I don't know about these people. I guess they know nothing about me either.

"So we have the house to ourselves?" Thomas assumes.

"Yep" Tommy cheers. "We can raid Kyle's Mum's panty drawer"

We all glare at him. Kyle shoots him a dangerous look. I'm the first one to break out in a laughter.

"Anway....should we organize partners for tomorrow?" Laura looks around.

"Shotgun Willow" Tommy cries at the top of his lungs.

"Tommy you trader!" Laura screams, offended as all hell. "I'm your partner every year"

"Look you're a great girl and everything but I think its time for us to go our separate ways" Tommy starts, licking his lips. "I think that the two of us want two completely different things right now so-"

"Don't use one of your break up speech's on me, mister" Laura folds her arms.

"...Anyway" Ely blink a few times. "Laura why don't we be partners this year, it'll give us practice for the debutante ball"

"Fine" she grits her teeth. "So who's left? Its just Kyle, Jacob, and Emma"

"Jacob" I cry just as Kyle says "Emma"