Stiles- I Kind Of Needed It Too

Request- (This might be long sorry about that) could you do one where you're Derek's daughter but like he doesn't know you exist because when your mother found out she kinda ran off but now you're older you come back looking for him and you ask Scott and the pack for help (as Derek went off with Braeden somewhere) and they're all kinda shocked and they make Stiles like babysit you one night to make sure they can trust you and you and stiles hit it off (your imagines r so great ily)

A/N- Thanks hun ily too. I really liked this request (kinda made me miss Derek to be honest) and I hope you're happy with it!

You walked up the seemingly endless metal steps, your boots thumping in the empty stairwell. While the elevator in the apartment complex was broken, you were grateful for the long walk to the top floor. It gave you time to practice what you were going to say, the words you had been thinking about over and over for the past few days.
Hi my name is Y/n, you began in your head. No, that's not good.
You shook your head softly, trying to come up with something better than just your name. From what you had heard about the person you were looking for, he would probably slam the door in your face if you started off with that. Are you Derek Hale? I'm Y/n...I'm your daughter.
"Yeah, that's great," you muttered to yourself. "Start off with 'I'm your long lost kid'."
As you made a move to climb another step, your foot fell through the air, letting you know that there were no more to take. You blinked as you realized you were standing in front of an enormous, rusted metal door.
Homey, you thought to yourself, looking down at the piece of paper clutched in your hand. You had the name of the apartment complex and you knew this loft was your destination, but you hadn't really known what to expect. Of course you hadn't been expecting some big house with a white picket fence, complete with a brand new family welcoming you home with open arms, but still. This was a little sketchy.
From what your adoptive parents had told you, you were the product of a teenage one-night stand about fifteen years ago. You were pretty young to be going off to look for your father on your own, but you had been waiting your whole life to find your parents. When your search for your mother revealed that she had died in a car accident a few years ago, you made it your mission to find your father, especially since you had a supernatural connection.
You doubted he even knew about you, but one of his uncles had. He had been involved in the adoption when you were only a few weeks old, and when you called him looking for answers, he had given you Derek's address. Derek Hale. Your father.
The name sounded strange on your tongue and it seemed even stranger that a man you didn't even know could have that much of a connection to you. The again, that was the nature of the beast you were living with, and you were determined to make the best of it.
You stood in front of the door and took one last deep breath before reaching up to knock. Before you could start, though, you realized you could hear voices from inside, shouting and laughing. You swallowed, knowing that the mood inside that apartment was about to be killed by what you would bring.
You figured you could always go back your adoptive parents a few towns over. The drive wasn't that long to begin with and you could always come back another day, but it occurred to you that you didn't want to. You had waited long enough to meet your father and now that you were there, standing on his doorstep, there was no turning back.
At the sound of your knuckles rapping on the door, the voices inside the loft ceased their murmuring.
"Is that the pizza?" a voice wondered aloud.
"Nah, dude, we just ordered it," another voice answered. "I'll get it."
You stood there, staring at the door quizzically. The voices of the two boys you heard inside didn't sound old enough to be your father. Maybe he had visitors?
You didn't exactly have any more time to think about it, because suddenly the rusty door was sliding open.
"H-" a tall boy with brown hair began, but when he caught sight of you his tone turned suspicious. "Hey, can I help you?"
"Does Derek Hale live here?" you asked, cutting right to the chase.
"Yes?" the boy offered questioningly.
"You don't sound sure," you remarked with a raised eyebrow.
"N-no," he stuttered. "I'm sure. Derek does live here."
"Stiles, who is it?" a voice called back from inside.
When you looked in the direction of the voice, you saw another boy leaning over the couch in the center of the room. When he turned, the two other people on the couch turned as well, and you saw a girl with bright, strawberry blonde hair and another with short, dark locks.
"It's a girl!" Stiles called back, paying very little attention to the other boy.
"I'm guessing Derek isn't here," you stated, your eyes moving down to the floor.
"Not right now, no," he told you. "But he'll be back soon."
"How soon?" you asked him.
Stiles blinked. "Why?"
You sighed. "I really need to talk to him."
"And why is that?"
"You ask a lot of questions," you stated.
"Well, can you blame me?" Stiles asked. "A pretty stranger shows up out of nowhere, asking about my friend. Don't I have a right to be suspicious?"
You frowned and something in your expression reminded Stiles of something he had seen a thousand times before. Before he could point it out, you began to back away.
"I'll come back later," you stated.
"No, wait!" Stiles cried. "Look, uh, whatever it is, I can help you. Sorry if I was rude before...we just haven't had friendly visitors in the past."
"You're looking for Derek?" a voice behind him asked, and you looked past him to see the other boy walking toward you.
He was a little taller than Stiles, with a tanner complexion and a slightly crooked jaw. He had warm brown eyes and he wore an expression of concern. For some reason, you felt like you could trust him and judging by the smell, he was a werewolf too.
"Yeah," you told him. "Do you know when he's getting back?"
"He should be here tomorrow," he told you. "Can I ask why you're looking for him?"
You sighed, looking out over the faces of everyone staring at you. "I'm pretty sure he's my dad."