Parrish- I Knew

Request- Parrish fluff with Argent!Reader please?

A/N- So this was probably longer than it need to be. Sorry it took so long for me to write it, but enjoy!

Warnings: Kidnapping, torture.

"Parrish."
The Deputy blinked, looking over his shoulder from where he stood in the middle of the office. The Sheriff swallowed when he caught sight of the circles under Parrish's eyes. They were dark and swollen, making him look much older than he actually was. It wasn't like this was a surprising sight, because the young deputy had been sporting them for weeks, but it still unnerved Stilinski.
He had been camped out in this tiny office for just as long, going over incredibly thin case files and making phone calls that reaped no results.
"I think I'm close," the Deputy told him, looking back at an evidence board, which only contained a few pictures and some missing persons posters. "I talked to a woman earlier. Her daughter has been missing for months. I know she was a runaway, but-"
"Parrish-" the Sheriff began.
"Hear me out, sir-"
"Jordan," Stilinski said gruffly, causing the Deputy to pause. "Maybe it's time to work on other cases."
Parrish opened his mouth, ready to protest vehemently, but he realized he didn't have it in him. Instead, his voice came out as a cracked whisper. "She's only been gone for a month."
"A month and a half," the Sheriff corrected him. "You've been so wrapped up in this case, son..."
Parrish looked back at the sparse evidence board, the one with your picture plastered in the center. It was true, he realized. You had been missing for a month and half. The first few days had seemed to drag on and on as he searched for you. It hadn't taken long for someone to find your car in the grocery store parking lot, but it was Parrish who had realized you were missing. Every day after that seemed to pass as a blur, with time moving so quickly that anything could be happening to you.
With most of your family dead and your father in Mexico, helping out some hunting family, you didn't have many people close to you. Scott and the rest of his friends acted as a bit of a surrogate family to you, but you didn't typically spend every minute with them unless something was going wrong. For the past few months, Beacon Hills had been relatively quiet, so you hadn't seen them much. The only person you even saw regularly was Jordan himself.
He remembered the first time he had met you, when you had come to the Sheriff's station to bail out your father and Derek Hale. Your sister Allison had still been alive back then, and he remembered the playful glint in your eyes when he began to hand back the weapons he had confiscated from your father.
"I can't let you take this," he had told the older Argent, eyeing the man from behind the counter.
"It's just a taser," your father had stated.
"Just?" the Deputy questioned.
"It's mine," you had announced, leaning over the counter. "My dad was just holding it for me."
"Yours?" the Deputy had asked with raised eyebrows. "This thing is a few watts short of being a light saber."
Parrish remembered the small tilt in your lips and they way you had raised your eyebrows at him. "A girl has to protect herself, Deputy. You never know what's out there these days."
Parrish swallowed roughly at the memory. That was the first time he had seen you, but it definitely wouldn't be the last. After you sister died and the Deadpool began, you had been spending a lot of time at the station. Once all the chaos with the Nogitsune had subsided, he learned that you came from some kind of werewolf hunting family. You didn't kill innocent people for sport, and you were actually trying to help, something you ended up doing quite a lot of at the station.
After surviving the assassins, you ended up spending a lot of time with Parrish, despite the lack of a supernatural threat. You had been helping him figure out what he was when you went missing and now he was determined to help you. You had admitted one night at his apartment that he was probably your best friend, and then grabbed him by the fabric of his shirt and pulled his lips against yours.
You had only been officially together for a few weeks before you had disappeared from the grocery store parking lot. The incident was so out of place for a town like Beacon Hills. It was normally a place plagued by monstrous attacks by supernatural creatures, but after having Scott and Stiles check out the scene of your kidnapping, they couldn't find a trace of evidence that your attacker wasn't human.
With no trace of the supernatural and no scent to catch, it seemed like finding you was more of a job for the police department than Scott and Stiles. Of course they were devastated, but after searching and searching, they hadn't been able to find anything. Now, most of the officers Parrish worked with were convinced they were looking for a body.
"She's still alive," Parrish stated, his voice breaking. "She has to be...and I'm going to find her."
The Sheriff sighed. He didn't know if Parrish was right, but he knew one thing. If anyone was going to find you, it would be him. And knowing Parrish, he would never stop trying.