Chapter 13- Alive

"Olivia! Let's go. I don't want you to be late!" I quickly hurry down stairs after hearing Damien's angry voice. I get to the living room, picking up my purse before I'm being dragged by the hand to the elevator.

I'm meeting my mom today to get a wedding dress, I'm not sure how they will have it ready for the wedding in two days but Damien says that he will handle it.

We get to the store to see me mom looking around in worry. I let go of Damien's hand, not even thinking of the aftermath of what he will do.

"I missed you mom. So much." I say, wrapping my arms around here. He hugs me back tightly. She let's go and looks down at me, "I missed you too honey, so much." She says sadly.

"Olivia, come here." I hear Damien say sternly. I try to let go of my mom to move but she tightens her hold. "You bastard. She doesn't want this. She is only 17 for God's sake!" She says to Damien, surprising me, my mom never curse.

I look to Damien to see him glaring at my mom and his lip twitching. His eyes move to me, demanding me to come with out his words. He looks angry...again.

I look to my mom, "mom, let's just shop for a dress. I'm just going to say bye to Damien." I say calmly. She looks down at me with tears in her eyes and nods, letting me go.

I go over to Damien, him grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my mom's view. "I never said I was going anywhere. I'm staying here to make sure nothing happens." He says roughly, gripping my arm tighter.

" Dami- sir, I wanna do this the traditional way, where you won't see the dress. Please sir." I say desperately just so I can have some alone time with my mom with out him hovering over me.

He looks away, seemingly to be having an internal battle with himself. I try again just to get more points on my side, "please sir. After we are married we will have all the time to be together." I say, trying to keep a happy face while saying this even though it makes me want to throw up.

He huffs and let's go of my arm, running his hand through his hair, "fine, you have two hours. I will be here and I don't care if you haven't found your dress or not, I will be here." He says, looking down at me with hard eyes.

I nod and smile, "Thank you sir." I say, cringing on how I have to say sir now. If I don't he will as he so said "punish me". I shudder thinking about the scares on my back.

I see Damien lean down and I stiffen up, knowing that he is going to kiss me. I feel his lips touch mine and I keep my mouth firmly tight together. He pulls back and sighs, touching our foreheads together.

"Why won't you just accept me Little?" He says more to himself then to me. I think back to all those times he has abused me and know that I will never accept him.

He pecks me on the cheek and turns, walking out but not before saying that he will be back in two hours. I go back to my mom and see her looking through the dresses.

Thirty minutes later, im trying on dresses that my mom and I had picked out. "I hate this Olivia." I hear her mumble. I give a small sarcastic laugh. "Same mom." I answer her.

I'm walking back in to the dressing room when my mom stops me. "Olivia, what if we can come up with a plan to not have you marry." I look at her in confusion on her words.

"Damien won't allow that, he is going to have guards blocking the exits. He planned this so there isn't a way for me to escape." I say looking at her in sadness for her to have hope.

She grips my arm, "Olivia, I have been talking with some people who can help make you disappear. I found out that my old high school friend is the boss and he is willing to help." He says, pleading with me.