19//Cold-Blooded Type//

The girl beside me had gone quiet awhile ago, I wanted to sleep but my brain wouldn't shut off. All I keep thinking is that no one knows where I am and I'm probably in the hands of a serial killer.

I was in the middle of trying to slide my hands from the restraints when I hear the door upstairs open. I think I zapped myself into the basement, a really creepy basement might I add.

I wanted to scream for help but I'm not completely ignorant; it was most likely the serial killer returning.

I can hear some creaking from the floorboards of this run-down house, then it sounded like someone was walking down some stairs. The light was shown around the room, but I did not dare make a sound. Whoever it was ended up going straight for the girl beside me.

Suddenly, I hear the girl start freaking out and what I can now hear is a guy telling her that he's here to help and shushing her. I was just about to make my presence known when I hear the door upstairs open. Shit.

I hear movement from next to me and see Sam of all people poke his head into the room. Thank the heavens I did zap myself to him.

"Rosa? What the heck are you doing here." He says rushing to come to help me. I look behind him and see the girl he just rescued swaying a bit as she waits. He looks at her and whispers for her to climb out the window he showed her earlier. He then finishes with me and picks me up bridal style and runs to the window she just ducked out of. Sam pushes me through and I roll on the grass outside the ground-level window.

I don't know how we did it, but we managed to escape all before the guy came downstairs.

He picks up the girl after I tell him I'm okay and we start running to where I'm assuming his car is. Sure, enough after a bit the trees open to a jeep SUV-looking car. 

So, I don't know cars very well, sue me.

Sam unlocks the door and runs and puts the girl in the passenger seat while I jump in the back. She moans a lot in what I'm assuming is pain while he tries to move her over. The next thing I know Sam's driver window is being smashed and the creepy-looking guy is smashing his head on the steering wheel. The girl, who I don't actually know the name of yet, won't stop screaming. Meanwhile, I'm trying to look for a weapon in this useless rental Sam must have got. Where the hell is Dean and Winnie?

Sam out of nowhere puts the car in reserve and fly's the guy in front of the car. I can now visibly see the guy and man is he creepier than expected. His whole face is covered in scars and stitches like he has done a botch job of patching himself up and his one eye is completely cloudy.

I am so engrossed in looking at his face I didn't notice when Sam put the car in drive until he starts moving towards the guy on the ground. Que nausea when I hear and feel the bumps as we run over the guy.

***

Dean had us sneak into Bela's room like the real creeps we are. Just chilling here waiting for her to show up.

"Why are we doing this Dean? There's no way she has that gun still." By gun a mean the colt in case that wasn't mentioned before.

He doesn't answer me just stares at the door with that Dean look he always has. I was about to say something else when the door starts to rattle as she puts the key into the lock.

Before I even had time to blink Dean is pushing Bela up against the wall beside the door as she lets out a big dramatic gasp.

"Where's the colt?" Dean asks holding a gun to her throat not wasting any time with useless chatter.