Chapter 6 [SAMPLE]

Adriano POV

Adriano POV

I review the names of wealthy, influential men attending the auction of women I'm hosting tonight.

They come from all over the world to do business with me. All of them are eager to get their hands on one of my girls. Their wallets are stuffed with millions. They want sex, and I have the perfect girls to do the job.

My gaze falls on the spot where the two recent additions to my property had been. The memory of the little spitfire brings a stirring between my legs, and I make a mental note to have her brought to me after she's no longer a virgin.

Her virginity means a good deal of money, and I know the men will enjoy breaking her.

A knock on the door disrupts my thoughts.

"Come in." The door opens to reveal my underboss, Andrew.

"Boss, you wanted to see me?"

I rub my jaw, thinking about how my plans are playing out nicely and how soon I'll have enough strength to destroy Leo.

The mere thought of my cousin has rage brewing inside my chest.

"Boss?" Andrew's voice is cautious as he observes the fury on my face.

"I need you to go to the police station and tell Moises to call the parents of the two new girls. I don't care what he tells them as long as he makes the girls disappear from society."

Andrew's eyes widen, and he's about to say something when my sharp stare has him swallowing his words.

"Let Moises know he has to make it happen by the end of the week, or we'll kill his family," I instruct, ignoring Andrew's shocked expression.

"But boss, that's a little too early to drop the missing person's case, don't you think?" he persists and says, "people will suspect the cops, and what happens then?"

I let out an agitated breath. "Andrew, do as I tell you, and don't question me. As for the police officers, if people suspect, let them. It won't affect us. Moises made an oath never to speak of us. He knows the consequences if he does."

Andrew nods in understanding, still not convinced this is the right decision, but it doesn't matter because I'm in charge, not him.

"I'll go now. Is that all?"

With a shooing motion, I usher him away, but not before I remind him not to question my abilities again.

"Next time you question my authority, you'll find yourself with a bullet in your head." Andrew's eyes widen when he hears my warning.

He mumbles an apology, closing the door behind him and leaving me to mull over my plans to destroy Leo Bandoni.