Chapter Three

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Why must someone shake me awake every. Damn. Morning? It's really not fair for a poor leprechaun like me. Then I remembered that I was with Deirdre, the pretty girl who was supposed to protect me. I was suddenly wide awake.

"God, you're always late, aren't you?" she asked scathingly. I shrugged. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down a huge flight of stairs.

"I don't supposed you've got any food, have you?" I asked. She ignored my question and pushed me into a white van with the eight others. Spencer was driving and Caroline was in the passenger seat. Deirdre pulled up my hood for me and slid a pair of glasses on my face and shoved me down below the window.

"Stay there," she growled. I rolled my eyes but she couldn't see because of the glasses.

I looked over at Liam who seemed to be staring intently at Spencer in the mirror. Allie and Louis were talking to each other about God knows what. I heard Allie say something about salmon. I didn't even want to know. Zayn and Harry were getting yelled at by Erika for having their phones. Before they could even react, she threw them out the window.

"Idoits! YOU CAN BE TRACKED!" she shouted. I looked over at Deirdre, who was staring out the window.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just making sure we aren't being followed..." she mumbled.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Boat."

"Where's the boat taking us?"

"America."

"Does the boat have food?"

She glared at me. "Yes. Now will you be quiet for two seconds?" she pleaded.

"Jeez," I muttered. Her face contorted into pity and she slumped down beside me.

"Sorry. I'm a bit on edge. This is the most important mission I've had so far and I don't want to wreck it. They'll send me back to behind the scenes work. I mean, don't get me wrong, that's important too. It's just not as...fun."

I raised my eyebrows. "This is your idea of fun?" I asked in disbelief. She glared at me.

"Yes. Wait, let me guess your idea of fun; getting drunk, doing concerts, and partying."

Honestly, that did sound like fun. I scoffed and turned away. I had no idea why she hated me, but I was determined to get her to like me. I had no idea why.

(Erika's P.O.V.)

Why was I the only responsible one in the van. Allie was over in the corner flirting with Louis, which was one of the stupidest things ever. That would have been expected of Spencer - she'd had some trouble with growing close to specimen - but Allie had always been smart and kept good distance. Idiot. Deirdre was trying to ignore Niall and pretended to sleep. Caroline and Spencer were singing in the front. What was going on? Liam was openly drooling at Spencer and Zayn and Harry were natural retards.

Harry was a cute retard, but nonetheless, a retard. Oh God. Did I just think that?

"Nope. You said it," Harry whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turned around and kicked his shin.

"Shut up."

"You're a delight," he breathed, scowling at me while holding his leg. I flipped him off and we pulled up to the loading dock. I grabbed him and pulled him out of the van.

"Remember guys, act like we're your girlfriends. Keep your hold up and glasses on," Spencer said. I cringed as Harry put an arm around me and tried to kiss my cheek.